Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18936 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

MoS: Emil Hamilton is coming back right?

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

Poll MoS: Emil Hamilton is coming back right? (13 votes)

Yes 23%
    Eh 38%
    No 38%

Emil Hamilton being sucked in didn't feel like his final moment. I feel like he's meant to come back, maybe coming back with Doomsday not far behind. Thoughts?

• 
    Supermang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Supermang

Man I love this film! That is a very nice prediction. I think it could very well be a possible way he comes back. I think if they do Doomsday it should be the last film in the DCCU that way when we have the DCCU open with the greatest superhero and have it end with the greatest superhero.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man I love this film! That is a very nice prediction. I think it could very well be a possible way he comes back. I think if they do Doomsday it should be the last film in the DCCU that way when we have the DCCU open with the greatest superhero and have it end with the greatest superhero.

While Marvel has pretty much rung the hell out of death/return gimmick, Superman needs to come back. In fact, I think he should die at the end of one movie, and then come back in an other. And while I don;t think there will be a final DCCU movie until the Superhero Boom dies, if there was a final movie, it should be a Crisis on Infinite Earths movie. All the Superheroes/Villains from the major Earths taking on the Antimonitor.

Titanbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Titanbreaker

It is possible Emil comes back, and I love the idea that Doomsday comes with him. But I think it will be a while before we see anything like that as that's an idea that would be best saved for Superman 2 or 3.

Avatar image for darknightspideyfanboy
    darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

He'll come back as Xa-Du the Phantom King

Dr_Harlequin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His death was it's own reward. Don't ruin it by reviving him.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
    buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By buttersdaman000

@squalleon said:
    @jonny_anonymous said:
    @dr_harlequin said:

This, though it's possible none of them died....

Anyways, wouldn't it be awesome if Neil Degrasse Tyson took over the role of Superman's science buddy??

Supermang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squalleon said:
    @jonny_anonymous said:
    @dr_harlequin said:

This, though it's possible none of them died....

Anyways, wouldn't it be awesome if Neil Degrasse Tyson took over the role of Superman's science buddy??

No Caption Provided

Yes it would seeing that it is canon now!

Titanbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

His voice was in the Batman v Superman trailer, maybe he will be :)

Supermang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermang said:

While Marvel has pretty much rung the hell out of death/return gimmick, Superman needs to come back. In fact, I think he should die at the end of one movie, and then come back in an other. And while I don;t think there will be a final DCCU movie until the Superhero Boom dies, if there was a final movie, it should be a Crisis on Infinite Earths movie. All the Superheroes/Villains from the major Earths taking on the Antimonitor.

While I think a Crisis on Infinite Earths would be cool I am not sure if general audiences would be ready for something like that, but hey I won't rule it out as a possibility.

safefruitcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, that guy was Emil Hamilton?! I had no idea.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While I think a Crisis on Infinite Earths would be cool I am not sure if general audiences would be ready for something like that, but hey I won't rule it out as a possibility.

You're not the first person to have his doubts about it :/

I have no idea what's so confusing about the Multiverse. I understood the concept when I was 12 after only seeing The One. While Darkseid is DC's Thanos (disregarding the fact that DS came first), Marvels big story is Infinity Wars, and DC's is COIE. They NEED to do it. My fanboy heart wants to see Cavil vs Cavil on the big screen (Superman vs Ultraman)

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I've always thought that 2 phantom Zone generators crashing together just made a phantom zone portal, I was kinda assuming that it would get opened again at some point and a few superman level threats would escape, and the humans there might be able to help him somehow

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.