Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18941 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Mna this Action Comics is giving me some serious Headaches

kenshima15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I was reading the New 52 superman and was then advised to read Unchained and Action comics! but damn! Action Comics feels like such a mess! The writing is hard for me to follow and it all just feels all over the place? random hunter looking for superman? im just so confused I dont know where to start! I was finding it easier following the New 52 superman and Superman Unchained is currently my favorite...but the Action comics feels like such a chore! Please tell me its not just me

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
    Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By Fallschirmjager

I think Action is one of the better, possibly best titles with Superman in it currently. Also really enjoy SM/WW, though I don't care for them dating.

kenshima15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: I was enjoying the start, but then some where after he got his suit...the mars exploration, one moment his on earth...next he is upper cutting a trex in space and talking to some people from the future...next his on earth like none of that ever happened! so confused :(

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
    Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@fallschirmjager: I was enjoying the start, but then some where after he got his suit...the mars exploration, one moment his on earth...next he is upper cutting a trex in space and talking to some people from the future...next his on earth like none of that ever happened! so confused :(

it helps when you finish all of Morrison's run.

if you want to skip ahead its more or less straightforward after Pak too over. still good too

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SanoHibiki

Superman and S UC are easier to follow, that much true, but I prefer AC above all others. Morrison’s run is best thing that happened to Superman in New-52 IMO and I actually enjoy his “jumping-around” style, after all, who said that Superman’s life should be easy to understand.

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Meh Morrison's Action run was overly convoluted imo, it didn't help that his eventual message ended up being cliche. SU is more exiting and Pak's Action is more fun.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.