Man of steel tv spot 5

#1 Posted by UltimateSMfan (1416 posts) - - Show Bio

So this has been out for a while now n i noticed no one has posted it here,so m doin just that :D

i have absolutely no words for this......and that last line gave me chills! its sad but i dont think all the non comic book ppl really kno wat it means to hear Superman screaming, cuz when that happens......shit just got Real!!

#2 Edited by LaserLambert (636 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah this is probably the best one yet, so they keep getting better. looks like Jor-El and Kal-El meet face to face through some means, hologram or what have you.

#3 Edited by w0nd (3423 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah this is probably the best one yet, so they keep getting better. looks like Jor-El and Kal-El meet face to face through some means, hologram or what have you.

did he not put his persona into a crystal....or "computer" or what ever you want to call it.

#4 Posted by Samimista (20717 posts) - - Show Bio

Psyched for this movie the most this year.

#5 Posted by LaserLambert (636 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd said:

@laserlambert said:

did he not put his persona into a crystal....or "computer" or what ever you want to call it.

Sure I guess, but in that trailer you can see it's Jor-El with a Superman with his back to the camera, and he didn't necessarily look all shimmery and hologram-esque, so it was kinda strange.

#6 Edited by w0nd (3423 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd said:

@laserlambert said:

Sure I guess, but in that trailer you can see it's Jor-El with a Superman with his back to the camera, and he didn't necessarily look all shimmery and hologram-esque, so it was kinda strange.

re reading that it come off as sarcastic, it wasn't meant to be :P I assumed it was a hologram but who knows at this point

#7 Posted by SHTR (110 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting trailer.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.