Man Of Steel One month away.

#1 Posted by Z3RO180 (6471 posts) - - Show Bio

So we are one month away from hitting cinemas world wide. So how hyped for are for the Supermans return to the silver screen ?

#2 Posted by SHTR (110 posts) - - Show Bio

The wait is quite unbearable.

#3 Posted by The Stegman (24039 posts) - - Show Bio

@shtr said:

The wait is quite unbearable.

This. I haven't been so excited for a movie since..since, I don't know when! Even TDKR never had me this excited.

#4 Posted by Jpgman (69 posts) - - Show Bio

This movie looks pretty damn AWESOME! Can't wait!

#5 Edited by Kal'smahboi (3509 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously can't wait. I've been on the edge of my seat waiting since the first casting and directing announcements.

Wouldn't be surprised if I've gone a tad gray in the process.

#6 Posted by Z3RO180 (6471 posts) - - Show Bio

@kal_smahboi: That long ! Your hair must be as white as krytros fur Lol

#7 Edited by Clark_EL (2650 posts) - - Show Bio

@z3ro180: I'm excited!...the third trailer is great!!!

#8 Edited by Z3RO180 (6471 posts) - - Show Bio

@clark_el: one month left dude then its off to the cinema to watch a epic movie

#9 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly don't think I've ever been more excited for a movie to hit theaters

#10 Edited by MuyJingo (1653 posts) - - Show Bio

It may not make sense, but I have low hopes after Iron Man 3 and Star Trek being so disappointing. Expecting Wolverine to be the best superhero movie just because I have no expectations for it.

#11 Edited by joshmightbe (24884 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it bad that a part of me wants Man of Steel to annihilate the Avengers box office take? I won't be disappointed or anything if it doesn't its just being a Superman fan has been hard since the gritty realism trend started and it'd be nice to see him getting some much deserved respect.

#12 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: I want Superman to destroy Avatar. If it disappoints me, then I'm jumping off a bridge.

#13 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

Man of Steel will probably be good, and successful in the box office, but theres still not a single doubt in my mind that DC and Warner Bros wont be able to pull off a Justice League movie franchise.

#14 Edited by joshmightbe (24884 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam: I would love it if Superman beat Avatar, also it might make WB get their heads out of their asses about the JLA movie.

#15 Posted by UltimateSMfan (1412 posts) - - Show Bio

Eagerly awaiting this movie!!! I'm a diehard superfan n get criticised for being so, so I know this film is gonna turn things around....plus I get the rush I got watching the entire avengers movie from a 2.5 minute man of steel trailer so I'm really excited!!!

#16 Posted by Clark_EL (2650 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Clark_EL (2650 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it bad that a part of me wants Man of Steel to annihilate the Avengers box office take? I won't be disappointed or anything if it doesn't its just being a Superman fan has been hard since the gritty realism trend started and it'd be nice to see him getting some much deserved respect.

Personally I just want both franchises to do good and make more movies :)

#18 Posted by jointron33 (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

@muyjingo: Those both had twists in the middle, with Trek's being predictable and IM3's just being stupid. Plus, there is the fact that Iron Man 3 is a giant piece of crap that makes what happened to Venom in SM3 look accurate.

#19 Edited by FlashDamn (947 posts) - - Show Bio

@muyjingo said:

It may not make sense, but I have low hopes after Iron Man 3 and Star Trek being so disappointing. Expecting Wolverine to be the best superhero movie just because I have no expectations for it.

@dh69 said:

Man of Steel will probably be good, and successful in the box office, but theres still not a single doubt in my mind that DC and Warner Bros wont be able to pull off a Justice League movie franchise.

As A Muslim we have a famous Hadith:If you don't have anything good to say don't talk

#20 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

@muyjingo said:

@dh69 said:

As A Muslim we have a famous Hadith:If you don't have anything good to say don't talk

technically i did say a good thing...followed by a negative expectation.

#21 Edited by FlashDamn (947 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by consolemaster001 (5327 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes !

#23 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33091 posts) - - Show Bio

@muyjingo said:

@dh69 said:

That's called censorship and it ain't cool

#24 Posted by yo_yo_fun (643 posts) - - Show Bio

I absolutely cannot wait! I haven't been this excited for a movie since The Dark Knight Rises.

Besides it just looks amazing, Henry Cavil literally looks like Superman in the flesh.

I really hope this movie will be a success, make the haters shut up. XD

#25 Posted by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

Totally cant wait

#26 Edited by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

I want it now, dammit.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.