Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18936 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Man of Steel - Clark's Poor Career Choice (Spoilers)

DigbyKong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DigbyKong

I loved Man a Steel. That said I have one issue. Clark deciding working at the Daily Planet as an intern was a good cover identity. The world knows Lois Lane knows Superman's identity. The government would keep surveillance on her 24/7. Background check everyone that works at the Daily Planet as well as any friends or contacts she makes. Photo ID people, Clark will likely be seen with her outside of work, and the soldiers who saw Superman face to face is something I doubt they'd ever forget. Not to mention paparazzi would be on her trail. I just don't see how this was a good idea for Clark.

PCN24454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By PCN24454

In the comics, Lois Lane was known as Superman's girlfriend and then marries Clark Kent.

The only reason this version is stupid is because it's more realistic.

naledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who's to say the government doesn't know who he is. What I took away from the "hang my cape" comment was that the USAF was looking for his ship.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People overlooks the fact if you watch Clark Kent for some seconds and Superman for some seconds, you will never notice are the same person.

Tigers look the same to us, because we never pay attention to them, but if you pay attention to them, you will notice they dont look the same.

They try to explain why the people he knows, never actually notice this, they do but they never talk about it, because there is no point of talking about it.

Another thing, you have to notice he change his hair, he uses glasses and other things.

Is called blindness to change.

Besides if Superman saved your life, you will never tell the goverment who he is, he did more for you that the goverment.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.