Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18886 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Man of Steel butthurt over Superman killing

• 51 results
    DRUDOX19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I will say it and i will say it again switch Zod with Darkseid or Brainiac or Mongul we wouldn't be have this debate period so basically if the character looks Human then its a issue kinda shows how Xenophobic humans are hmm. Doomsday no one would care nor if it was Darkseid or Brainaic ( who superman has kill thousands of times in his organic form and andriod form) This is why the fan complaints to me pass by like wind when it comes to superman killing zod in this film sorry but that's how i feel if we where to switch Zod with those other villains no one would give a shit no one.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I very much agree but please filter your language... I love your point but it would be for nothing if this thread gets locked cause of the profanity.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude you just spoiled the movie for people who haven't seen the movie yet with that title

DRUDOX19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry about my language to me Superman will always get hate what bugs me is that this film proved that fanboys are still stuck in the Donner Era Campea actually brought this up in his review of the film in AMC movietalk which i agree with. People thought this was another Donner continuity which is silly very silly. Superman returns failed to impress audiences when this film did, its the critics and audiences that are divided and some fanboys. But the audience was entertain i am not freaking out like some fanboys here because its the first film not the sequel. I am pretty sure the humor will be in the sequel and Supergirl existing is further proof there will be humor. IM3 and MOS will go down has divisive superhero films to ever come out when you really think about it. Now i see a new tread post avengers and that is every superhero film now has to have comedy MOS 2 will follow that thread for sure. If this is the case and where in a era of Superhero films have to be comedy then really is this what it has come down to. Its funny everyone was brainwashed in 2008 that Superhero films need to be darker now everyone wants every character to be light hearted what happened to balance. Now MOS 2 expect comedy where its unnecessary in the film i know that's whats going to happen.

Man of Steel showed me that the era of Superhero films has changed and now people are bangwagoning the train of every character must be a comedy now. So this is the post avengers world wow great just great :( Superman his supporting characters where funny not him Superman made witty remarks but he was never a funny guy you leave that to Flash. This Post Avengers era man this is going to be a problem so i guess where down with taking characters seriously i already see MOS 2 becoming a romantic comedy lol

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@drudox19: Sorry but it really is out of character for Superman to kill.

No Caption Provided

DRUDOX19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even though hes killed Brainaic HOW MANY TIMES -___- in both organic and android form, he has said i will kill darkseid and not feel anything if he dues, he came close to killing Mongul ( for the Man Who Has Everything) Funny Siegel and Shusters Superman from the golden age killed people left and right hmm. Also Superman killed Imperiex and he told billy kill Black Adam in WW3 if i remember correctly. Superman and Batman no killing rule has pissed off fanboys for years cause the logic is ridiculous. Superman killing aliens thats different i get if people get mad if he killed Lex Luthor. Batman should have killed Joker by now he only exist because he has a fanbase, Anyways i said this has my point in my post you have to deal with it to if you told me to deal with it i will say the same. Superman has killed in the comes ( bryne run he killed Zod and MOS took alot from Brynes run they barley took anything from Birthright just the Hope thing and when he is flying passed zebras that's it) Everything in MOS was Bryne version of Superman. Please dont use hes above us thats the problem Superman is being viewed has a God from these complaints IMO. Don't we fans try the argue he isn't a god and when the movie comes out now we want him to be god >-> i don't get it.

So do we fans want Mr perfect superman the reason why people bash his character in the first place or do we want a superman who isn't a god but tries hes best to save people. The Mandarin Twist fans have a right to be angry this they don't sorry they just don't cause the source material already has it there if it didn't i would understand agree but since its there already there is no point in arguing the point.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@lvenger: And he didn't like it either, but if he didn't do it, he would have let those people in front of him die when he could have prevented it. Are you saying you would have let Zod laser them?

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
    deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When he killed Zod, it was a profound moment of character development. With Faora and the other Kryptonians,he held back because he knew that they were following orders. He knew that Zod had orchestrated the whole invasion and he knew the implications of what Zod's plan would entail. Bringing Krypton to Earth- killing billions, so that a select few may live, rather than Kryptonians and Humans living in peace. Superman knew Zod was beyond saving as his only purpose was to fight for Krypton. When the others were gone he had no other purpose, leaving a genocidal maniac. In short, he had to die, there was simply no other way... Had Luthor been introduced with Kryptonite maybe he could have been incarcerated but that wasn't the case. Superman tries to preserve life. This is possibly one of the only times that he had to take a life to save lives.

UltimateSMfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: True,no, Very true but its also out of character for Superman to not save the world and let Zod Continue killing innocents then possibly kill him and then the rest of the world. At that point after the army's plan was successful,Zod essentially became Doomsday,he had absolutely nothing, completely devoid of emotion save rage and revenge, and we know how Superman dealt with Doomsday,only this time Supes showed genuine remorse cuz it was the last of his race,he was forced to take a life etc.etc. iv sed this 1000 times already over the many different threads.

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
    theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

superman doesnt kill and batman doesnt quit. nolan sucks.

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By lilben42
    Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlock360: No but Superman would and should have found another way. Dozens of alternate suggestions have been posted so clearly it wasn't a 'no choice scenario' that Snyder made it out to be.

@ultimatesmfan: Of course it's out of character to let innocents die. Surprisingly that's what he was doing in the film by fighting the Kryptonians in populated areas when in character, Superman moves the fight away from civilians. You may have seen my view before but it doesn't stop the strength of my points. What Superman did was perform a very un Superman like act that I just can't forgive. It wasn't right for Superman to do that when he could have found another way.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By w0nd
    @lvenger said:

@warlock360: No but Superman would and should have found another way. Dozens of alternate suggestions have been posted so clearly it wasn't a 'no choice scenario' that Snyder made it out to be.

@ultimatesmfan: Of course it's out of character to let innocents die. Surprisingly that's what he was doing in the film by fighting the Kryptonians in populated areas when in character, Superman moves the fight away from civilians. You may have seen my view before but it doesn't stop the strength of my points. What Superman did was perform a very un Superman like act that I just can't forgive. It wasn't right for Superman to do that when he could have found another way.

Everyone says this and I agree with you, but tell me how would you relocate several spiteful kryptonian's who wanted to slaughter humans just to get back at you?

If you have a way to move them all at the same time I am all ears. I will forgive his killing because he wasn't "THEE" superman yet. Plus I can't think of a way to get zod off the planet, or jailed effectively. I can think of a way for him to stop killing this time, but what about the day after...would they grapple forever?

This caused a lot of controversy but when he killed those parademon's or any other alien like i mentioned in another thread no one batted an eye. I guess it only causes an uproar if they look human.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:

Everyone says this and I agree with you, but tell me how would you relocate several spiteful kryptonian's who wanted to slaughter humans just to get back at you?

If you have a way to move them all at the same time I am all ears. I will forgive his killing because he wasn't "THEE" superman yet. Plus I can't think of a way to get zod off the planet, or jailed effectively. I can think of a way for him to stop killing this time, but what about the day after...would they grapple forever?

This caused a lot of controversy but when he killed those parademon's or any other alien like i mentioned in another thread no one batted an eye. I guess it only causes an uproar if they look human.

You misunderstand I'm afraid. For one Jor-El's conscience in the space ship could have told Clark how to build a Phantom Zone portal like how he instructed Lois to work the Phantom Drive. That's one way.

As for the Parademons, I have examined those issues and Parademons are not human. Or even alive for that matter. You can see bits of machine sticking out of them. And in Justice League #4 - Justice League, Part Four, when Cyborg downloads info from a Parademon, you can see the mode of operation that Darkseid carries out. Check the issue yourself if you don't believe me. It says they locate inhabited worlds, harvest organic material (meaning people or sentient creatures there), process organic materials, repurpose organic materials (that's the key word there) and use their living matter to make Parademons. They aren't sentient creatures anymore, they're just machines made of human limbs that serve Darkseid's will. Like the Cybermen. So Superman dismantling them wasn't murder. Though there wasn't any explanation given which wasn't on. You needed to read between the lines as I have.

Ciriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm butthurt over him killing innocents, lots of them. He them proceeds to make the survivors' lives worse.

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He kills zod in superman 2. Which in my mind is worse, becuase he made zod and the others human and then threw him into a dark abyssis in the fortress. Soo superman 2 has supes killing a defenseless normal human with a smile on his face when it was completley uneccesary. MOS has him kill zod cause no way to contain the guy whatsoever and enough people have died already.

Extremis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 55

People who say "butthurt" are stupid

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By AweSam

@martyyy15: He also beat a guy up for sitting in a seat he claimed was his, although he wasn't even sitting there. Superman 2 Superman was a bully.

I don't think Superman should kill. I know they want him to be more realistic, but does that mean abandoning everything that makes him who he is? Is it any different than changing his powers, origin, etc? His morals are a part of him. Him and Batman stood as examples that there are alternatives to killing. Superman being an alien who can fly, lift the Earth, travel faster than light, and shoot lasers out of his eyes puts him at a point where being realistic, or at all human is no longer a possibility.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By w0nd

@lvenger said:

@w0nd said:

You misunderstand I'm afraid. For one Jor-El's conscience in the space ship could have told Clark how to build a Phantom Zone portal like how he instructed Lois to work the Phantom Drive. That's one way.

As for the Parademons, I have examined those issues and Parademons are not human. Or even alive for that matter. You can see bits of machine sticking out of them. And in Justice League #4 - Justice League, Part Four, when Cyborg downloads info from a Parademon, you can see the mode of operation that Darkseid carries out. Check the issue yourself if you don't believe me. It says they locate inhabited worlds, harvest organic material (meaning people or sentient creatures there), process organic materials, repurpose organic materials (that's the key word there) and use their living matter to make Parademons. They aren't sentient creatures anymore, they're just machines made of human limbs that serve Darkseid's will. Like the Cybermen. So Superman dismantling them wasn't murder. Though there wasn't any explanation given which wasn't on. You needed to read between the lines as I have.

build one out of what? earthly materials? The metal used for their creations weren't even found on earth like it was said in the beginning of the film. I was going to say use the ship to create some sort of prison but he blew it up.

So with no ship and no earthly way to create a phantom zone how would you stop him? Plus in order for you to build one you would have to let zod go right then and there.

I am talking about in those final moments when it came down to the huge battle how would you stop him, effectively?

I believe they are alive, they feel pain, one goes rouge and names himself mike. he is tortured at one point. What is the point of torturing something that doesn't feel pain or isn't alive? He may have loved being tortured because of his up bringing but he still felt the pain.

since this is the new 52 I was using an example from. You are right those Parademon's all could have been mostly machine, but imagine bringing that up in a meeting with the rest of the team

"wow we just killed a bunch of Parademon's today I thought we weren't supposed to kill I don't know how I feel about this."

Oh don't worry about it cyborg, they were part machine, they don't count.

"Robot man was destroyed in battle today!"

So........?

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Eternal19

Hah. I would actually have taken this post seriously, if it didnt sound like it was being written by an angry fanboy.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:

build one out of what? earthly materials? The metal used for their creations weren't even found on earth like it was said in the beginning of the film. I was going to say use the ship to create some sort of prison but he blew it up.

So with no ship and no earthly way to create a phantom zone how would you stop him? Plus in order for you to build one you would have to let zod go right then and there.

The ship could have made the material. Or he could have sealed him in one of those cryogenic pods in the ship. There are ways he could have imprisoned Zod. Evidently he could have knocked Zod out and restrained him whilst making the ship. Faora was KOed by a missile to the face so they aren't totally unbeatable.

@w0nd said:

I am talking about in those final moments when it came down to the huge battle how would you stop him, effectively?

I would have thrown him away, punched him away or flown him up into the air. Those are just off the top of my head and more can be thought of if more time were allowed. Of course it needed a spur of the moment reaction but those are spur of the moment examples I give you there.

@w0nd said:

I believe they are alive, they feel pain, one goes rouge and names himself mike. he is tortured at one point. What is the point of torturing something that doesn't feel pain or isn't alive? He may have loved being tortured because of his up bringing but he still felt the pain.

since this is the new 52 I was using an example from. You are right those Parademon's all could have been mostly machine, but imagine bringing that up in a meeting with the rest of the team

"wow we just killed a bunch of Parademon's today I thought we weren't supposed to kill I don't know how I feel about this."

Oh don't worry about it cyborg, they were part machine, they don't count.

"Robot man was destroyed in battle today!"

So........?

Again you misunderstand my point. That was the case in the Pre Flashpoint universe but it is clear this is no longer the case in the New 52 universe. The New 52 screwed up continuity so that story you mention is no longer canon. They are not alive in the New 52. They are repurposed organic material put in machines. Read the issue yourself and you'll see I'm correct. Do you have the issue yourself? If not I can post scans if you want but clearly they are repurposing the organic material into Parademons. Parademons are no longer alive in the New 52 universe.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By w0nd
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

borrowed from another post, which I found on Google.

He intended to kill her too. Lucky he didn't for his own sake. He also said there has to be some other way, but he continued to pour on the heat and then it goes to the next scene where someone calls him out on his actions.

but that's like firing a gun at someones head and having it hit them in the shoulder by mistake.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@extremis said:

People who say "butthurt" are stupid

Usually, but in this case its a fairly viable term.

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: We are gonna have to agree to disagree.

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesam:

lol yeah. I mean zod was totally harmless after lost his powers and superman still killed him. Smiling, least in MOS he has remorse

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#26  Edited By Pokeysteve

It's NOT out of character for him to kill. Let it go!!!!

No Caption Provided

theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

It's NOT out of character for him to kill. Let it go!!!!

No Caption Provided

That was retconned out :p

BB

Avatar image for consolemaster001
    consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@lvenger said:

No Caption Provided

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And to those saying build a phantom zone. In man of steel it was a big ass worm hole that needed a rocket to get to. I don't think it is the same type of "ageless" "non physical body" one we are use to. You put zod in there powerless, he's dead

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#31  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

It was stupid.

Family huddled up in the corner shivering in fear. Zod doing the whole 'Goldfinger' thing where he slowly shoots his eye laser towards them. And Superman's only choice is to break his neck.

He has Zod in a tight grip where Zod can't move hardly. This means Superman is in control. He has his arms around his neck. Could just lift Zod's head up so the eye laser doesn't hit the cowering plainly stupid family cowering in the corner. Or perhaps throw him?

I laughed out loud when those people stood there and watched then took refuge in a corner, as Zod pursued to slowly shoot his eye lasers towards them Goldfinger style. Would have been better if he said 'No Mr.Superman, I expect them to die' or some crap.

Nolan was right to disagree how they handled Zod in the end.

The movie was good overall, but Superman wasn't the Superman everyone knows. Metropolis was in ruins at the end of the movie. And honestly, Superman was only half way responsible for saving the day. Regular ol' humans did the most honestly while Superman was d*cking off. The true hero was the Air Force guy that was flying the American aircraft.

LaserLambert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@w0nd said:

Zod deleted his conscienceness from the ship, and the command key that held it was inside superman's baby ship when it was shot into the phantom zone.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 137

Do we seriously have another one of these? seriously!!!!!!! this is more butthurt and annoying than the people whining about it. the least you can do is complain on one of the million threads already devoted to this topic.

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
    turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#34  Edited By turoksonofstone

@lvenger said:

No Caption Provided

So true. DC keeps making DC fans butthurt.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Pokeysteve

@lvenger said:

@w0nd said:

Zod deleted his conscienceness from the ship, and the command key that held it was inside superman's baby ship when it was shot into the phantom zone.

Even if he didn't delete it and still somehow had the key, what's he gonna tinker around in a lab for who knows how long while Zod prances around the city frying people?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laserlambert said:

@lvenger said:

@w0nd said:

Even if he didn't delete it and still somehow had the key, what's he gonna tinker around in a lab for who knows how long while Zod prances around the city frying people?

The cryogenic chamber is still an option. As is finding something in the ship to restrain Zod. Or altering the conditions in the ship to match Krypton's environment.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@pokeysteve said:

@laserlambert said:

The cryogenic chamber is still an option. As is finding something in the ship to restrain Zod. Or altering the conditions in the ship to match Krypton's environment.

How would he have gotten him into the chamber? Who knows if there was anything in to ship to restrain someone with that kind of strength. Altering the ships conditions would have weakened him too. For all of these things he would have had to leave Zod to go prepare the ship and X number of people get slaughtered in the meantime.

theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

on a lighter note

No Caption Provided

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To people saying he should have taken the fight outside of Metropolis... 1st, how the hell would he do that when he's fighting someone on his league hell bent on making human lives miserable... So I think luring Zod or Faora out was not an option...

Second, why should he bring the fight outside civilization? So a metropolitan place is a no-no but destroying nature is a-ok? Isn't the hidden message regarding Krypton's downfall was the failure to preserve their natural resources for the sake of technology?

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
    TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really don't mind he killed Zod I feel this is supposed to be the point in his life where he vows not to kill.

on a lighter note

No Caption Provided

lol

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

No Caption Provided

Yea, everybody just totally forgets the 3 different people Batman killed in the Nolan trilogy.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#42  Edited By ComicStooge

I don't see how he could have done anything else. Zod already made it clear the only way to stop him was to kill him.

And anyway, he was completely distraught from doing so.

Killing one genocidal warlord to save the lives of billions of innocents when he was left with no other option doesn't make MoS's Clark Kent suddenly a disgrace of a character.

d_bones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I enjoyed the movie guys :D

FlashKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 19

@drudox19 said:

Sorry about my language to me Superman will always get hate what bugs me is that this film proved that fanboys are still stuck in the Donner Era Campea actually brought this up in his review of the film in AMC movietalk which i agree with. People thought this was another Donner continuity which is silly very silly. Superman returns failed to impress audiences when this film did, its the critics and audiences that are divided and some fanboys. But the audience was entertain i am not freaking out like some fanboys here because its the first film not the sequel. I am pretty sure the humor will be in the sequel and Supergirl existing is further proof there will be humor. IM3 and MOS will go down has divisive superhero films to ever come out when you really think about it. Now i see a new tread post avengers and that is every superhero film now has to have comedy MOS 2 will follow that thread for sure. If this is the case and where in a era of Superhero films have to be comedy then really is this what it has come down to. Its funny everyone was brainwashed in 2008 that Superhero films need to be darker now everyone wants every character to be light hearted what happened to balance. Now MOS 2 expect comedy where its unnecessary in the film i know that's whats going to happen.

Man of Steel showed me that the era of Superhero films has changed and now people are bangwagoning the train of every character must be a comedy now. So this is the post avengers world wow great just great :( Superman his supporting characters where funny not him Superman made witty remarks but he was never a funny guy you leave that to Flash. This Post Avengers era man this is going to be a problem so i guess where down with taking characters seriously i already see MOS 2 becoming a romantic comedy lol

I'm not a Superman fanboy by any means, but I loved the film. It's in my top 5 favorite movies actually. Can't wait for Lex in Man of Steel 2! And as to your point with Zod, I was a bit angered when I first saw it but then thought that with Clark's remorse and Snyder, Goyer, and Nolan we will definitely see the repercussions in the second movie, which made me OK (I also forgot that he has killed Zod in some of the older comics before lol).

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How would he have gotten him into the chamber? Who knows if there was anything in to ship to restrain someone with that kind of strength. Altering the ships conditions would have weakened him too. For all of these things he would have had to leave Zod to go prepare the ship and X number of people get slaughtered in the meantime.

No he could have beaten Zod first, flown him to the scout ship in the arctic and that way, if Zod wakes up, Superman can fight him in an area where no one can get hurt. He prepares the ship or gets Zod in the cryogenic chamber and Zod is still incapacitated whilst Superman gets to keep his moral compass intact.

Gabranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Gabranth

@lvenger said:

No he could have beaten Zod first, flown him to the scout ship in the arctic and that way, if Zod wakes up, Superman can fight him in an area where no one can get hurt. He prepares the ship or gets Zod in the cryogenic chamber and Zod is still incapacitated whilst Superman gets to keep his moral compass intact.

Zod was born to fight and had extensive hand to hand combat. What makes you think that a "day old" Superman could have done what you just said? The Superman II hero had years of experience using his powers. Even Faora took Superman to school.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't have any problem with Superman killing Zod, I just think this could've been done in a better way, Clark's reaction after the killing was very poorly handled.

As for others I know why many people might have some problem with this. Superman is supposed to be an Icon, the greatest Hero who kids look up to, the killing makes it hard to do that. Not to mention the scene was very visual.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@pokeysteve said:

Beaten him how? The Kryptonians showed extremely high durability. They were barely able to hurt each other let alone stop one another. No one ever slowed down or showed any sign of fatigue.

Arinya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@pokeysteve said:

Beaten him how? The Kryptonians showed extremely high durability. They were barely able to hurt each other let alone stop one another. No one ever slowed down or showed any sign of fatigue.

Faora was KOed by a missile to the face. The big guy who was probably Non had to carry her back onto the ship and flee. Their durability clearly has limits in this film as does their endurance. Superman's experience with his powers should have outweighed Zod's fledging mastery eventually.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.