Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18885 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Lois uncovers the "Truth" in Superman 42 preview.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Source: http://www.newsarama.com/25358-clark-bares-all-to-lois-in-superman-42-preview.html

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really like Yang's voice.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

Arts better, still hate his JImmy. I felt like this moment should have been written.. IDK, more epic I suppose. All in all this looks neat.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

Oh and before anyone says it first

The mastermind behind it all

Avatar image for mercinwithamouth
    MercinWithAMouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@saintwildcard: Definitely could have been better. I dislike how this occurred. Rather silly, imo.

LeRizador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman stories for me have never been much interesting but now this art is just..argh

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Mark_Stephen

So she starts tearing his clothes off? Bet if the rolls were reversed and he tore her blouse off there'd be an outcry. And if she already knows why the surprised reaction? The most interesting thing of course is that he's once again saved her as he's done so many times before and she is still going to out him. Not a very grateful or honorable Lois Lane DC is writing these days.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
    buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, i'm confused....I haven't been reading Truth but I thought Lois already found out his secret a couple issues ago?

Zarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Zarius

Shirt tear reveal. In 2015.

Avatar image for heavenlydarkdragon
    HeavenlyDarkDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superguy1591:

Okay. Let me get my head around this.

So Clark gets shot and he bleeds because at the time he was still "charging" is powers. But I got to ask, how is that possible? After all he's using the suit, and the suit supposedly is near indestructible, so how could he got shot?

Has the kryptonian battle armor been replaced by an ordinary plain suit and no one in DC Comics felt that was need to know information?

Has for Lois finding out. To know that she still hadn't done the math yet, is kinda insulting to the character. I've seen reporters with much less information arriving at the right conclusions. The fact that Lois actually needed to see Clark in action and see the suit, is a slap in her face. No pulitzer winning reporter can be that dumb.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deathfalcon182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By deathfalcon182

@heavenlydarkdragon: That armor was destroyed in the Men of tomorrow arc. This is his new costume he got in issue 38.

Avatar image for heavenlydarkdragon
    HeavenlyDarkDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathfalcon182:

I know he got a new costume - not that it stayed new for long - but I always believed Superman simply either used small fragments of his original bio-armor to build a new one, or he simply learned to create other suits. Especially after the events of H'el On Earth.

I did noticed that this new suit no longer had the extra functions of the original. At least the original could appear and disappear at will, and it even made Superman normal clothes disappear. A little like the symbiots from Spider-Man.

But since DC never actually bothered to explain anything in great detail, you can understand my confusion.

Also the suit didn't seemed damaged in any way, so how did the gunshot hit Clark?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.