Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18939 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Lex Luthor and Clark Kent appear in Arkham Knight?

Avatar image for mercinwithamouth
    MercinWithAMouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MercinWithAMouth

Okay, so this is at the end of Arkham Knight during the Knightfall Protocol. During the cut-scene when it first shows Vicki Vale reporting at Wayne Manor, you can what seems to be Lex Luthor on the left side of the screen. After Wayne Manor explodes, you can see him again when the camera pans out over the crowd. He is standing in the back, close to Calendar Man, seemingly calm and collectedwhile almost everyone else is in panic.

Here's a screenshot:

No Caption Provided

To the right of Vicki Vale, we can see Sefton Hill, who was the Creative Director of the Arkham series. He can be seen at the beginning of the game as well. He walks toward a Reporter who apparently resembles Henry Cavill. I got a screenshot of his profile. Rocksteady made the background blurry, but that makes sense if you're trying to conceal something and focus on Vicki. Itcould be Clark. I mostly wanted to point out Lex because it's more legitimate.

Here's a screenshot of what could be Clark Kent:

No Caption Provided

Here's the video if you want to watch it. I have it right where they're shown.

azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think it is. Doesn't appear to be wearing glasses, and I don't think that's Lex Luthor either.

MercinWithAMouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MercinWithAMouth

@azza04: Why don't you think it's Luthor? I could understand about the other guy, but I feel it's too blurry to tell if he has glasses or not.

Lex being there really makes sense, not to mention his behavior.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Wow you guys are really looking in to it.

MercinWithAMouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: It was recently brought to my attention by a user on Reddit. I looked into it and found that it's surprisingly true. It definitely looks how I'd picture Lex and it makes sense that he'd be there. Seeing what could be Clark Kent was simply a product of analyzing that part of the video over and over.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.