Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18942 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Let's create villains for Superman!

redwingx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By redwingx

I would create a villain that challenges Superman mentally. This guy should make Superman question his every move and Superman shouldn't be able to touch him because of the law. Hes a ex brilliant Lawyer but he got fired because of his drug use. Hes the opposite of Superman but at the same hes a lot like him. He has no powers or anything that he can be happy about in his life. As for his design, it should be a typical normal dude with glasses.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
    RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Interesting thread.

redwingx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By redwingx
    RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redwingx: It means what it says. I don't really have anything to contribute myself, but I just wanted to say that your thread is pretty cool.

redwingx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By redwingx

@rulerofthisuniverse said:

@redwingx: It means what it says. I don't really have anything to contribute myself, but I just wanted to say that your threads are pretty cool.

Thanks bro<3

RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By SaintWildcard
    Avatar image for blackhawk000111
    blackhawk000111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How about a villain who use red solar energy?

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting idea.

Off the top of my head, I think there are a lot of ideas that apply to being able to beat Superman. A Prep-master like Batman, has been said to be able to challenge the Man of Steel, so I suppose running with that could be kind of fun.

Not sure if this has already been done, but perhaps some sort of Intergalactic Chimera created by Brainiac. Whereas he's the main thinker, (the Brain,) he sends out this Hunter to do the dirty work for him, having created him with genes from some of the most dangerous/powerful creatures in the galaxy (though to lesser extents given his hybrid creation,) including Kryptonians. While he's capable of (at least for a bit,) holding his own with Superman in a fight, his main mode of fighting is with advanced, alien weaponry, (also given to him by Brainiac, but tinkered with by himself, as he grows more and more independent, and added to as well.) Essentially, he's known for using a host of unique weapons, though standard gear is pretty impressive.

He's got twin lasers that emit a variable radiation pulse.
    Twin Rotating Laser turrets.
    The Solaris Saber (an energy blade.)
    Rockets/Jetpack

Among other things, for standard equipment. Sort of like a mix of Deathstroke, Lobo, and Mongul, with a little Batman thrown in for good measure.

I also have planned on a Ki-Based Villain, to play on the whole thought of Comics vs. Manga.

Fero117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A villain who's back story has seen heroes gone bad, he/she has witnessed their own planet firstly being protected by heroes and stuff but eventually they turn bad, (they survive an Injustice like world and escape). They travel the universe gathering the weapons of fallen civilizations, to use as a tribute and their motivation is to remove aliens from worlds which are not their own. This would make Supes question whether he should be helping the people of Earth, and whether he is 'tainting and changing' humanity's future too much. Similar to what Lex did in Red Son with the Brainiac comparison.

sealife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really don't have any idea for a villain except that it would be a woman, because Superman has so few(that have any kind of popularity or impact). I would also have her be powerless, or with a power-dampning shield/aura like Leech. So he would have to fight her powerless or in distance.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.