kryptonian tech?

#1 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

just a quick question here for all the major Superman fans...

in the comics, what does normal Kryptonian tech look like?

i mean, in the movies and TV shows, we've seen Kryptonian tech always have a sort of 'crystalline' design...

but in the comics i remember Kryptonian tech looked... well, just like normal Tech...

is there any basis in the comics for the crystalline tech used in the movies and Tv shows?

M

#2 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

No, the crystal look was created for Superman the movie. Krypton was much more colourful in the comics prior to release.

#3 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

superman

is

god

#4 Posted by lordraiden (7411 posts) - - Show Bio

cpt_linger says:

"superman is god"

Is that sarcasm or a real quote?

#5 Posted by warlock360 (28062 posts) - - Show Bio

lordraiden says:

"cpt_linger says:
"superman is god"

Is that sarcasm or a real quote?"

if it wasnt a real quote then you just made it one lol

#6 Posted by Superboy-Prime 10000 (402 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"just a quick question here for all the major Superman fans... in the comics, what does normal Kryptonian tech look like? i mean, in the movies and TV shows, we've seen Kryptonian tech always have a sort of 'crystalline' design... but in the comics i remember Kryptonian tech looked... well, just like normal Tech... is there any basis in the comics for the crystalline tech used in the movies and Tv shows? M"

Most of the Kryptonian technology was advance,but does'nt resemble even a part of the comics.Only John Byrne's version of "Man of Steel" is where the Kryptonian Tech is based on Crystallines(due to influence from the movie)

Recent Birthright issue has Kryptonian tech way advanced,but no more crystalline like.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.