Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18939 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Kevin Conroy voice Superman

Jeremy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Folks Kevin Conroy will always be the voice of Batman. This I know

What if Kevin Conroy voiced Superman? How would that turn out?

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He has a very smooth voice so if he can make it slightly higher pitched than Batman's I think it could work. And less growly too. More like his Bruce Wayne voice, which was different from his batman voice.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#3  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

"Why does Superman sound like Batman?" would probably be my response. lol

It's not that he wouldn't be good at voicing Superman, he's just voiced Batman so long that it would be weird for him to voice another DC character.

2cool4fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

If he just talked normally ( without making it even deeper ), it could work, but he voiced batman for SOOOO long, I could get used to it if it happened. That's why we have Daily & his son xD

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually, Kevin Cronoy did voice Superman once :p One cookiee to whoever figures out when it happened!

UltimateSMfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reactor: when Bruce was abducted by brainiac and superman dressed up as batman in superman tas?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.