Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18885 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

It's time to end the Superman+Wonder Woman relationship.

Avatar image for pperspectiveandreality
    Pperspectiveandreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Originally, I was all for this relationship. It was a dream come true for meas I'd wanted them together--really since I first saw them as a kid. But now I truly believe it is actually hurting the DC universe and I'll explain why I think this. Again I reiterate that this is my opinion. So feel free to disagree but let's keep this civil. The first, and most important thing I should mention, is that this has been a terribly poorly written relationship. If this were any couple that wasn't A-list, no one would care because their relationship is totally uninteresting. JD and Elliot (scrubs) were far more interesting and we knew from episode 1 they would end up together. From the very first kiss to now it has been a slapped together mess that seems as if it was given the least but of thought and effort possible. I truly believe this could have been amazing and, done correctly, even brought more readers into the fold--but it hasn't been done correctly. Based on the writing you can't even tell their attracted to one another or that they even like one another save for when your just blatantly told that they do. Romance is all about nuance and this relationship has had anything but nuance. Reading this relationship is boring and worse than that it panders like we're just supposed to swoon because of who the characters are even though they dont do the characters justice in the very book that depicts their romance! The second reason is that there are VASTLY superior choices for each of them to be currently romantically involved with. Choices that both would hav made for superior storytelling, based on how they were written, and an expansion of the character depth of the DCU. For example, during Azzarello's, and I'm calling it now, legendary run on Wonder Woman he actually wanted Diana to date Orion. You could clearly see the chemistry they had in the writing and it was organic and fun and it had nuance and sincerity. Not only would it have been amazing but it would have garnered huge amounts of intrigue in the new gods and the fourth world. I present to you that had Azzarello been allowed to move forward with his plans for Diana and Orion, that we'd soon be getting a new gods book. And as far as superman goes, Greg Pak wrote an amazing romance between Clark and Lana Lang, who has never been more interesting than she is now, that was also fun, organic, sincere, nuanced, cute and, most importantly, interesting because of the character action and not the characters names. There we would have had the expansion of Orion and the new gods and we would have had Superman's mythos growing in new, largely unexplored territory. And we have been denied both for the failure that is the Superman Wonder Woman relationship. Again I say that I really, truly wanted them together and I wanted this to work. But it's clear to me that. DC didn't care as much as I do because it's apparent in their effort. Furthermore, thanks to Geoff Johns we really didn't even get to enjoy it because he spoiled it for us from jump street! Yes Johns we already "knew" it would end but let us have our ignorance of what's really happening instead of basically telling us, "this is ending soon so enjoy it while you can". Finally, my last issue with this relationship is how poorly managed it's been. Don't tell me Superman will date Wonderwoman and then have Superman pine for Lois, don't have Diana thinking about how much she looooovvveeesss Clark (Lobdell) and then have her "Hans solo" him when they're at their lowest moment as a couple. Where are the editors at DC? I mean I know it's comic books but surely something this big should have some sort of organization and administrative competency shouldn't it? So in closing I say that this has been a failure. It was not even a nice try, it was not even a valiant effort (no pun intended). This was lazy, uncreative, unappealing, and unimpressive. DC really needs to get their stuff together. What do you guys think?

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By SaintWildcard

Short answer: No

Long answer: Hell no

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hmm, I didn’t see any “amazing romance” between Clark and Lana, just a nicely written friendship. Anyway, as @saint_wildcard said:

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Short answer: Yes

Long answer: Hell Yes

Fixed for accuracy on the relationship, interactions between the two characters and how the relationship has written both participants exceptionally poorly in an empty, vacuous and downright disrespectful management of these two characters. Both of which have been forced together in a ham fisted, rubbishly developed and non existent chemistry romance. Feel free to avoid my post but thus far, none of these points have been sufficiently disproved by supporters of the relationship in the slightest. Not by you or anyone else. So why you like this soulless and terrible romance is beyond me when all reasonable logic and clear cut analysis of the relationship can be dissected and exposed for the stupid PR move it really is. Nothing more, nothing less.

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

There was no reason for them to be together in the first place, oretty much just a publicity stunt.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#5 frozen  Moderator

It's a terribly written relationship and has hurt the true Superman, the Pre-Flashpoint Superman, so...

@lvenger said:

@saint_wildcard said:

Fixed for accuracy on the relationship, interactions between the two characters and how the relationship has written both participants exceptionally poorly in an empty, vacuous and downright disrespectful management of these two characters. Both of which have been forced together in a ham fisted, rubbishly developed and non existent chemistry romance. Feel free to avoid my post but thus far, none of these points have been sufficiently disproved by supporters of the relationship in the slightest. Not by you or anyone else. So why you like this soulless and terrible romance is beyond me when all reasonable logic and clear cut analysis of the relationship can be dissected and exposed for the stupid PR move it really is. Nothing more, nothing less.

^ All of this is accurate.

LyraFay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7  Edited By LyraFay

"It's a terribly written relationship and has hurt the true Superman, the Pre-Flashpoint Superman, so..." There is so such thing. That Superman might be your Superman but somebody always has a different version. All versions need to be respected.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#8  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@lyrafay: I should elaborate, the new Superman is great in Morrison's AC and Snyder's Unchained, but this Wonder Woman relationship is genuinely just...pointless...

None of it has actually been noteworthy thus far, hell I actually enjoyed the relationship in Kingdom Come. Now the New-52 seems irrelevant and forced.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Not gonna read the wall, but I agree with the title.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

@lvenger: You know I really like this pairing. It hurts seeing it written so poorly :-(
    I have seen it handled so much better by other writers like Rucka and Kelly.

@lyrafay said:

"It's a terribly written relationship and has hurt the true Superman, the Pre-Flashpoint Superman, so..." There is so such thing. That Superman might be your Superman but somebody always has a different version. All versions need to be respected.

What this guy said^

@frozen said:

Now the New-52 seems irrelevant and forced.

Because it is. I mean these two great heroes, which both have a whole family with them to support them came together because they were lonely! Superman has Lois which he has proven feeling for, he has Jimmy to talk to and even Batman if he wants to talk since this two go on missions outside the league. Diana has a whole family of gods and mortals like Zola and Zeke.
    But the worst part is, it had no build up. That's why people hate it the most, because it doesn't make sense. Also people put too much focus on it, a relationship shouldn't be a character defining element, like it is in Superman/Wonder Woman.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squalleon: Eh Kelly reinforced the Lois-Clark pairing more than anything. Even separated from Lois for a thousand years, Superman refused to give in to temptation of a relationship with Wonder Woman. He confirmed that he saw Diana more as a friend than anything else. I haven't seen Rucka play to this relationship either but in any case, this pairing usually doesn't work. Even Waid admitted that he screwed up in Kingdom Come in terms of Wonder Woman and her romance with Superman so if he admits fault, there's not much any other writer can do to make it work.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't read too long. Also pointless threads always be pointless.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@squalleon: Eh Kelly reinforced the Lois-Clark pairing more than anything. Even separated from Lois for a thousand years, Superman refused to give in to temptation of a relationship with Wonder Woman. He confirmed that he saw Diana more as a friend than anything else. I haven't seen Rucka play to this relationship either but in any case, this pairing usually doesn't work. Even Waid admitted that he screwed up in Kingdom Come in terms of Wonder Woman and her romance with Superman so if he admits fault, there's not much any other writer can do to make it work.

Nah Kelly just confirmed how loyal Superman is to his wife. He loves Lois too much to cheat on her. He just isn't the type of guy who would cheat. Since if i remember correctly Superman was thinking about how beautiful and how great Diana is.
    Although it was a team up that pretty much mocked the idea that these two are a couple, Wonder Woman issue 226, is a perfect example for me about how these two characters should interact, their way of talking doesn't need to be taken out from the twillight books. Again though it was a team up that pretty much re-affirmed that these two are friends. And while I don't remember the issue, there is a Lois/Diana team up, with Lois finding out about them being a 1000 years together. Which showed that Diana has some feelings.
    Its all about being subtle the problem with the current relationship of Superman and Wonder Woman is that they try to define the characters around the relationship. Plus lacking proper build-up.
    Well it isn't Waid's fault that he can't get the character who can; No two Wonder Women are the same :-P

Pperspectiveandreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's the point of posting if you're not gonna read the blog and if you have nothing more to contribute than the fact that you didn't read or that you think it's pointless? Seems like a waste of time to me.

Avatar image for scorpio_cassadine
    SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@saint_wildcard said:

You keep saying this like one day we'll believe it if you say it enough times. That's not going to happen.

@pperspectiveandreality said:

Originally, I was all for this relationship. It was a dream come true for meas I'd wanted them together--really since I first saw them as a kid. But now I truly believe it is actually hurting the DC universe and I'll explain why I think this. Again I reiterate that this is my opinion. So feel free to disagree but let's keep this civil. The first, and most important thing I should mention, is that this has been a terribly poorly written relationship. If this were any couple that wasn't A-list, no one would care because their relationship is totally uninteresting. JD and Elliot (scrubs) were far more interesting and we knew from episode 1 they would end up together. From the very first kiss to now it has been a slapped together mess that seems as if it was given the least but of thought and effort possible. I truly believe this could have been amazing and, done correctly, even brought more readers into the fold--but it hasn't been done correctly. Based on the writing you can't even tell their attracted to one another or that they even like one another save for when your just blatantly told that they do. Romance is all about nuance and this relationship has had anything but nuance. Reading this relationship is boring and worse than that it panders like we're just supposed to swoon because of who the characters are even though they dont do the characters justice in the very book that depicts their romance! The second reason is that there are VASTLY superior choices for each of them to be currently romantically involved with. Choices that both would hav made for superior storytelling, based on how they were written, and an expansion of the character depth of the DCU. For example, during Azzarello's, and I'm calling it now, legendary run on Wonder Woman he actually wanted Diana to date Orion. You could clearly see the chemistry they had in the writing and it was organic and fun and it had nuance and sincerity. Not only would it have been amazing but it would have garnered huge amounts of intrigue in the new gods and the fourth world. I present to you that had Azzarello been allowed to move forward with his plans for Diana and Orion, that we'd soon be getting a new gods book. And as far as superman goes, Greg Pak wrote an amazing romance between Clark and Lana Lang, who has never been more interesting than she is now, that was also fun, organic, sincere, nuanced, cute and, most importantly, interesting because of the character action and not the characters names. There we would have had the expansion of Orion and the new gods and we would have had Superman's mythos growing in new, largely unexplored territory. And we have been denied both for the failure that is the Superman Wonder Woman relationship. Again I say that I really, truly wanted them together and I wanted this to work. But it's clear to me that. DC didn't care as much as I do because it's apparent in their effort. Furthermore, thanks to Geoff Johns we really didn't even get to enjoy it because he spoiled it for us from jump street! Yes Johns we already "knew" it would end but let us have our ignorance of what's really happening instead of basically telling us, "this is ending soon so enjoy it while you can". Finally, my last issue with this relationship is how poorly managed it's been. Don't tell me Superman will date Wonderwoman and then have Superman pine for Lois, don't have Diana thinking about how much she looooovvveeesss Clark (Lobdell) and then have her "Hans solo" him when they're at their lowest moment as a couple. Where are the editors at DC? I mean I know it's comic books but surely something this big should have some sort of organization and administrative competency shouldn't it? So in closing I say that this has been a failure. It was not even a nice try, it was not even a valiant effort (no pun intended). This was lazy, uncreative, unappealing, and unimpressive. DC really needs to get their stuff together. What do you guys think?

A guy that doesn't use paragraphs can't tell me about what is or isn't good writing. You're right about us waiting to see this since we were kids though.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

@lvenger said:

@saint_wildcard said:

....You know Sano actually gave a legitimate answer, I (in my usual jokey manner) just gave a quirky answer. And then you come at me with the attitude "I'll show this a$$hole what's what". But I suppose I deserve this, after all me attacking you was why we broke up. We've done this dance to many times, I've told you what I like. But you seem to think I'm trying to convince you of something, Different strokes for different folks I say.

Pperspectiveandreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scorpio_cassadine:

Seriously? Are you seriously being a grammar nazi? How about responding to the subject matter?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pperspectiveandreality: Don't take it too personally. The guy's a stuck up pretentious WW fanboy to everyone. Doesn't accept anyone else's view, doesn't acknowledge the qualities of Azzarello's run even if there is some bad (which is microscopic in comparison to other WW runs.) He's one of the reasons why the WW boards on here are the low down angsty wreck they are today as he's one of the top posters on that board. It sucks when that's the case for certain forum boards on here.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As long as he does to Lana or stays by himself, it's all good for my mood. Please keep him far away from Lois Lame.

LovelyRasoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not sure on how the relationship started, but I'm really enjoying the SM/WW run. So I don't mind seeing them together =)

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@saint_wildcard said:

You keep saying this like one day we'll believe it if you say it enough times. That's not going to happen.

LOL, too true brah

DianaXKal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haters gonna hate.

el_contrarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree that it's kind of shitty. It's really only interesting because it's Supes and Wondy. They haven't done anything offensive or stupid with the relationship, however it hasn't really added anything to their characters or to the universe at large. It could be DC's conservatism and fear of doing anything to "out there" given the two fandoms. Feels like a drawn out publicity stunt.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
    buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bro....can you throw some paragraphs in there??

Anyways, the problem isn't the Superman x Wonder Woman relationship itself, thats fine at its core. The problem simply stems from poor writing. You can hate on their relationship all you want but the fact of the matter is that the pairing had been popular long before the new 52. The two have always had the possibility of romantic attractions, but due to the canon of post-crisis continuity it was only explored in a few non-canon stories. The new 52 gave writers a chance to finally explore Superman x Wonder Woman, so I don't think it was a PR move as much as it was just that - a chance to explore Superman x Wonder Woman. But, of course, the writers mostly dropped the ball. It should be beyond easy to write at least a decent romance with all the various history and potential between the two.

Though, in the end, i'm not one of these people with overly critical feelings towards the new52. I enjoy the relationship and hopefully the writing can pick up a bit before it inevitably ends.

Muffin_Sangria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I completely disagree with everyone who says that SM/WW has been written poorly. In my opinion Soule has been doing an excellent job on this title. Originally I was really against tge pairing but this book actually made me really like them as a couple. I don't really want them to stay together inevitably though but that's okay because I'm sure the book will eventually build to a breakup.

Pperspectiveandreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pperspectiveandreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree that it's kind of shitty. It's really only interesting because it's Supes and Wondy. They haven't done anything offensive or stupid with the relationship, however it hasn't really added anything to their characters or to the universe at large. It could be DC's conservatism and fear of doing anything to "out there" given the two fandoms. Feels like a drawn out publicity stunt.

I agree. I think i said as much in the OP.

@lvenger said:

@pperspectiveandreality: Don't take it too personally. The guy's a stuck up pretentious WW fanboy to everyone. Doesn't accept anyone else's view, doesn't acknowledge the qualities of Azzarello's run even if there is some bad (which is microscopic in comparison to other WW runs.) He's one of the reasons why the WW boards on here are the low down angsty wreck they are today as he's one of the top posters on that board. It sucks when that's the case for certain forum boards on here.

Ah. I'll take his comments iwth grain of salt then.

Bro....can you throw some paragraphs in there??

Done.

Anyways, the problem isn't the Superman x Wonder Woman relationship itself, thats fine at its core. The problem simply stems from poor writing.

I said that in the OP.

You can hate on their relationship all you want but the fact of the matter is that the pairing had been popular long before the new 52.

Totally 100% agreed.

The two have always had the possibility of romantic attractions, but due to the canon of post-crisis continuity it was only explored in a few non-canon stories. The new 52 gave writers a chance to finally explore Superman x Wonder Woman, so I don't think it was a PR move as much as it was just that - a chance to explore Superman x Wonder Woman.

I disagree because of the low level of quality. If this is DC's version of eploring unmolested territory then that is a crying shame.

But, of course, the writers mostly dropped the ball.

Yup.

It should be beyond easy to write at least a decent romance with all the various history and potential between the two.

YES IT SHOULD!

Though, in the end, i'm not one of these people with overly critical feelings towards the new52.

Niether am I. I'm just upset with how my favorite characters, save Azz's WW, have been treated since it's inception.

I enjoy the relationship and hopefully the writing can pick up a bit before it inevitably ends.

Mrfuzzynutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Mrfuzzynutz

Nothing wrong with the "idea" of them dating. They have been linked and teased for years in 'What if' scenarios for as long as I can remember. The powers that be, just didn't build the relationship, and they have not really shown why they are together.

Releasing a press release announcing what issue they will be dating, and have them stand next to each other every issue is not dating.

But I can only hope once we see solid interaction between them then these conversations will slow down a bit?

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

some aspect of what your saying i can understand that to be honest since the build up is quite pure. Is the relationship pointless and needs to be ended NO Hell NO. For what so he can go back to Lois since thats what a few fans keep bitching about people need to stop confusing new 52 supes for pre 52 supes. This is a different a different universe and they are trying to evolve the mythos of both characters. Still i do get what your saying alas i don't agree especially since the book is actually successful so i doubt DC will end it for now.

Avatar image for killerinstinct4588
    killerinstinct4588

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like it and I hope it last, but why do people feel the need to keep making threads about this issue?

Pperspectiveandreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Muffin_Sangria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm hoping the comic last a bit longer since Wonder Woman's solo book isn't very good right now. It could stay the best too depending on the writer.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

@lvenger said:

HAHA!

johnqestion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By johnqestion
    No Caption Provided

LOL. If they ended it what will you haters talk about? Lois and Clark? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Maybe you all should have been buying the Super books before the reboot and you'd still have your status quo. Plus no one gives a crap about Orion. WW herself is not so pathetic she'd date a man who sexually harasses a woman. Azzarello if he wanted to hook them up... that sure is not the way to go about it. It's totally sending a wrong message re someone like Diana. That you could be a sexist pig and the girl will fall for you. Some message.

No Caption Provided

For someone like me Lois and Clark is like watching paint dry. It's that cliched and as far as I see never made Clark that interesting. Stick to your guns, DC!

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Enter Batman*

Not my choice, but Geoff Johns alluded to it in forever evil and I believe he will follow up when the other members return for real.

johnqestion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No thanks. I find Lois and Clark highly boring and cliched. if you guys wanted that forever, you should have been buying SM comics. They would have never rebooted him if he was selling as good as Batman, or GL. Hell even Aquaman was outselling SM. And WW should never be interested in the sexist pig Orion who thinks sexually harasses women is cool or something. If Azz went that way, he's be doing a great disservice to her and what she stands for.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'm not trying to be a grammar nazi or anything like that but is there any chance that you could possibly put some paragraph spacing into that giant block of text....the ol' a.d.d. doesn't let me read that and I'd honestly like to read what you have to say

BR_Havoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's funny because all the people that complain that Lois and Clark are cliche do not see the huge cliche that is the Superman/Wonder Woman relationship. Clark will be with Lois its not an if its a when, remember people Lois and Clark are woven into the fabric of pop culture something that Diana and Clark will never be, simply because one it was a marketing gimmick and two most people away from comics think it's stupid they are dating.

Wonder Woman has a fabulous solo series and part of what makes it so good is that Azz refuses to deal with this nonsense. He just writes self contained story something that the Superman team needs to learn how to do.

Pperspectiveandreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pperspectiveandreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danhimself:

I tried but it just snapped back to te wall of text. I typed this on my iPad so maybe that's why.

Avatar image for killerinstinct4588
    killerinstinct4588

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@br_havoc said:

It's funny because all the people that complain that Lois and Clark are cliche do not see the huge cliche that is the Superman/Wonder Woman relationship. Clark will be with Lois its not an if its a when, remember people Lois and Clark are woven into the fabric of pop culture something that Diana and Clark will never be, simply because one it was a marketing gimmick and two most people away from comics think it's stupid they are dating.

Wonder Woman has a fabulous solo series and part of what makes it so good is that Azz refuses to deal with this nonsense. He just writes self contained story something that the Superman team needs to learn how to do.

Funny you say Superman/Wonder Woman cliche, but the same thing can be apply to Batman/Catwoman. It all boils down to how good you can write it.

Jimishim12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Jimishim12

Be it with Wondy or Lois Lame, Superman has the most boring romantic tension of all the superheroes. Seriously, he should be gay.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Lvenger

@reactor: So enlighten me as to how Superman/Wonder Woman is this great, character defining and excellently presented romance that isn't controversially divisive and downright poorly handled even for a PR stunt by DC. I'm all ears.

@erik: I have my moments like you when I get blunt and snarky with people too :P

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Squalleon

Be it with Wondy or Lois Lame, Superman has the most boring romantic tension of all the superheroes. Seriously, he should be gay.

He has the most successfull relationship in comics. His relationship with Lois pre-52 was the best and most relatable and the one closest to feeling real realationships in comics. Only an ignorant would say he was boring.

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, SM/WW sells alright and gets plenty of positive reviews, so I guess you’ll have to bear with it for a while.

Avatar image for youknowwhattodo
    youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

This is coming from a guy who believes Spider-Man should have a harem.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

@lvenger said:

@erik: I have my moments like you when I get blunt and snarky with people too :P

Indeed. I love you for it.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Lvenger

@erik said:

@lvenger said:

Indeed. I love you for it.

Loading Video...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.