Is this the plot for the Man of Steel film?????

#1 Posted by cattlebattle (12694 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't think so...

#3 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

Could be just rumors...

#4 Posted by Inverno (13197 posts) - - Show Bio

Well it left me really interested in this new movie.

#5 Posted by cattlebattle (12694 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
Don't think so...
Kind of what I was thinking, Snyder and Nolan promised a brand new look at Superman or something, this plot just seems like the same old stuff....
#6 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems like it fits some of the photo's released but anyone could have written that. Can't judge without even a trailer.

#7 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

It's good if it's true. One thing I'm a bit iffy about is how all the Krypton + Smallville scenes are at the start like Reeve's films. I can sit through that. But non-Superman fans would just look at it as a "remake" of what the Salkinds did in the start of Superman 1 & 2. And that is not good for movie reception. I loved how Nolan incorporated development + flashbacks in the origins of Batman in Begins. I do hope that is how things are made with Man of Steel and not linear storytelling.

#8 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'd watch it.

#9 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4701 posts) - - Show Bio

It borrows heavily from the Last Days of Krypton and season nine of Smallville (Zod's Insurrection). The characterization of Zod seems so one-dimensional that I hardly believe Michael Shannon would have signed on for it.

#10 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Nolan said that it would have no connection to Donner's Superman.

#11 Posted by azza04 (1503 posts) - - Show Bio

If that is legit Warner Bros will be pissed it was released. Someone is getting sued big time.

#12 Posted by drgnx (3562 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope this is fake, besides, I thought they can't use Krypton in this movie unless they pay the families.

#13 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

I think by now, I've seen like 3 to 4 rumored plot lines for MOS and TDK to know that this is probably not real.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.