#2 Posted by NEW VENOM (926 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont think so

#3 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84363 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course he is.

#4 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Better in what way?

M

#5 Posted by King_B (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman would kick spidermans ass any day. it is Superman !

#6 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Of course he is."

lol.

Anyway like everyone said, better at what?

#7 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he means cooler...

anyway let's see I hate Superman....and I hate Spider-man....damn head hurts

I'll pick S... :P

#8 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"I think he means cooler... anyway let's see I hate Superman....and I hate Spider-man....damn head hurts I'll pick S... :P"

You mean.......

#9 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"I think he means cooler... anyway let's see I hate Superman....and I hate Spider-man....damn head hurts I'll pick S... :P"

so much hatred.

#10 Posted by Terry Handson (1594 posts) - - Show Bio

to hell with superman ol pink a$$ spiderman the best because he like a real person dont kknow human were the same damn suit everyday.

an besides spiderman had a friend that was on crack dont get no better

#11 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

you should like him. he's an iconic hero. you should like spiderman too. he's a nerdy kid who ended up with super powers so he isnt used to being tough and self assured, and that's why he comes across as whiney all the time.

#12 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Nighthunter says:

so much hatred."

lol I have a embarasing confession.

Since I started reading All Stars Superman I've started to like Superman lol

#13 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"you should like him. he's an iconic hero. you should like spiderman too. he's a nerdy kid who ended up with super powers so he isnt used to being tough and self assured, and that's why he comes across as whiney all the time."

don't know maybe I like the powers of Spider-man put I personally think that Peter Parker sucks and also the origin (the original because I heard it was later changed)

Don't know, I've never liked Spider-man and don't think I'll ever do lol

#14 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84363 posts) - - Show Bio

Its only in Spiderman's solo series that he whines. When he was in New Avengers he was cocky and quick witted. When he's in someone else's book he's a cool confidant character. But for some reason he's solo title has been turned into the Adventures of Spideremo.

#15 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"Apparition says:
"you should like him. he's an iconic hero. you should like spiderman too. he's a nerdy kid who ended up with super powers so he isnt used to being tough and self assured, and that's why he comes across as whiney all the time."
don't know maybe I like the powers of Spider-man put I personally think that Peter Parker sucks and also the origin (the original because I heard it was later changed) Don't know, I've never liked Spider-man and don't think I'll ever do lol"

people always make a big deal out of spiderman's origin, most of the origins back then were horrible. look at whizzer becoming superfast because he got a blood transfusion from a mongoose, or flash getting super speed from being hit by a lightning bolt while working on chemicals...

but seeing a guy who would normally just be a nerd, end up with super powers and go out saving people, i think that's pretty cool. instead of him being some super cool antihero like sooooo many other heroes, he's just some kid who realizes that he has to try and save people just cause of the powers he has.

#16 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Its only in Spiderman's solo series that he whines. When he was in New Avengers he was cocky and quick witted. When he's in someone else's book he's a cool confidant character. But for some reason he's solo title has been turned into the Adventures of Spideremo."

ugghhh i hate that word ;)

#17 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

they both have it in them... :P

#18 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84363 posts) - - Show Bio

Spideremo or just plain Emo :P

#19 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

i do find that annoying. i always liked strong men but thought it was nice showing spidey as an unsure kid but they have definitely taken it waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy too far

#20 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84363 posts) - - Show Bio

I cant help it. Its what he is now. "Ohhhh MJ, Ohhhh Aunt May. Life is hard, I'm gonna cut myself" :P

#21 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Nighthunter says:
"Apparition says:
don't know maybe I like the powers of Spider-man put I personally think that Peter Parker sucks and also the origin (the original because I heard it was later changed) Don't know, I've never liked Spider-man and don't think I'll ever do lol"

people always make a big deal out of spiderman's origin, most of the origins back then were horrible. look at whizzer becoming superfast because he got a blood transfusion from a mongoose, or flash getting super speed from being hit by a lightning bolt while working on chemicals...

but seeing a guy who would normally just be a nerd, end up with super powers and go out saving people, i think that's pretty cool. instead of him being some super cool antihero like sooooo many other heroes, he's just some kid who realizes that he has to try and save people just cause of the powers he has."

nah still not good enough for me lol

#22 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"Apparition says:
"Nighthunter says:
"Apparition says:
people always make a big deal out of spiderman's origin, most of the origins back then were horrible. look at whizzer becoming superfast because he got a blood transfusion from a mongoose, or flash getting super speed from being hit by a lightning bolt while working on chemicals... but seeing a guy who would normally just be a nerd, end up with super powers and go out saving people, i think that's pretty cool. instead of him being some super cool antihero like sooooo many other heroes, he's just some kid who realizes that he has to try and save people just cause of the powers he has."
nah still not good enough for me lol"

oh well...

#23 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"I cant help it. Its what he is now. "Ohhhh MJ, Ohhhh Aunt May. Life is hard, I'm gonna cut myself" :P"

why stop there?

gives spider-man a gun

you know it is time :P

#24 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"I cant help it. Its what he is now. "Ohhhh MJ, Ohhhh Aunt May. Life is hard, I'm gonna cut myself" :P"

EP.....EPPPPP......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. HE IS NOT EMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#25 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Nighthunter says:
"Apparition says:
"Nighthunter says:
"Apparition says:
people always make a big deal out of spiderman's origin, most of the origins back then were horrible. look at whizzer becoming superfast because he got a blood transfusion from a mongoose, or flash getting super speed from being hit by a lightning bolt while working on chemicals... but seeing a guy who would normally just be a nerd, end up with super powers and go out saving people, i think that's pretty cool. instead of him being some super cool antihero like sooooo many other heroes, he's just some kid who realizes that he has to try and save people just cause of the powers he has."
nah still not good enough for me lol"

oh well..."

good try tough

you almost had me lol

#26 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaper says:

"Gambler says:

EP.....EPPPPP......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. HE IS NOT EMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

yeah and Magneto controls plastic :P

#27 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Nighthunter says:

so much hatred."

I hear you on that one. What the f*ck (sorry for the swearing) is the point of these threads. They really irritate me; makes no sense whatsoever.

#28 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Invisible says:

"Apparition says:
"Nighthunter says:
so much hatred."
I hear you on that one. What the f*ck (sorry for the swearing) is the point of these threads. They really irritate me; makes no sense whatsoever."

sometimes i feel like swearing too

#29 Posted by King Saturn (223723 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah Superman is better than Spider-Man in relatively every category. Except a few

#30 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

mmmmmmm..... better powers? superman, better movies? spider-man, better comicbooks sometimes well most yes spider-man, better videogames? hell yes spider-man, better outfits? spider-man.

#31 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Of course he is."

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.