Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18940 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Is New 52 Superman a good read?

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Where should I start because I am interested in reading him. I have hers some good from it, but a lot of Bad.

Endanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

User Lists: 2

Action Comics, Adventures of Superman, Smallville, Superman Beyond are all pretty good.

Superman is.....hit or miss...it gets good around issue 34 when Geoff Johns take over.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
    AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Start with a non new 52 Superman story.

STELIOS23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

The first arc of Action comics. Batman /Superman has been okay overall,and also some pretty decent issues outside the doomed tie in SM/WW and Superman, and Pak run on action comics has been good

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By SanoHibiki

Some good, some bad – not any different than before New-52.

Try Morrison’ and Pak’s AC; BM/SM so far was solid imo; if you’re not outright rejecting Superman and Wonder Woman been in relationship, then Soule’s run on SM/WW was really decent. You may try Johns’ Superman short run – character-wise it’s written well, though art is atrocious imo and I’m not the fan of direction in it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.