Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18942 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Is Jor-El alive in "MAN OF STEEL"?

comicsanity016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By comicsanity016

http://bit.ly/188uPIq I know people have been saying Krypton may not be destroyed in this movie, and while I'm hoping they didn't change that aspect of Superman's history, I'm starting to worry a bit. Why would Zod hunt down someone down if his planet is gone? Plus, this image from the new TV spot shows someone resembling Jor-El looking at Superman in space. Could it be him? Hopefully not.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Best way to answer this question is to watch the film first. ;)

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By w0nd
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.