Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18939 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

If Superboy Prime bonded with Parallax.......

Kazuma_Bushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kazuma_Bushi

No Caption Provided

How strong would he be? Who could stop him?

opticblast98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Earth is so f***ed if this s*** happened, Batman's gonna need some prep time :)

Kazuma_Bushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Earth is so f***ed if this s*** happened, Batman's gonna need some prep time :)

Even with prep I'm not sure what Bats could do lol

opticblast98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn that cold man i feel sorry for the GL corp the most they will get raped the hardest then the flashes. I guess hal jordan with the life entity could stop him but i'm not sure to be honest.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think it would make much of a difference. Parallax would make him physically stronger since he can only amp his host to a degree which is under Prime's base physical abilities. He also wouldn't benefit much from the energy manipulation considering how mentally unstable he is. He would also be suppressing a lot of Parallax's power in order to stay in control. The Butcher entity is a different story.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesam said:

I don't think it would make much of a difference. Parallax would make him physically stronger since he can only amp his host to a degree which is under Prime's base physical abilities. He also wouldn't benefit much from the energy manipulation considering how mentally unstable he is. He would also be suppressing a lot of Parallax's power in order to stay in control. The Butcher entity is a different story.

now you are cruel you want to give him the rage entity at least he is limited a bit with this one LOLOL no lie that would be epic though.

Kazuma_Bushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Kazuma_Bushi

@awesam said:

I never thought about that idea. What exactly can the rage entity do that Parallax can't?

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesam said:

I never thought about that idea. What exactly can the rage entity do that Parallax can't?

Feed off of Prime's rage. Parallax requires a degree of control over ones emotions. Its power comes from fear while Butcher's comes from rage. Basically, the angrier he gets, the more powerful he becomes. As is, Prime is not in control of his own rage and he's at his most powerful when he's pissed.

Kazuma_Bushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Kazuma_Bushi
    @awesam said:

@kazuma_bushi said:

@awesam said:

Feed off of Prime's rage. Parallax requires a degree of control over ones emotions. Its power comes from fear while Butcher's comes from rage. Basically, the angrier he gets, the more powerful he becomes. As is, Prime is not in control of his own rage and he's at his most powerful when he's pissed.

:o That sounds.........awesome. Someone needs to make this happen lol

W3BST3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Prime even exist anymore?

Kazuma_Bushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Kazuma_Bushi

@w3bst3r said:

Does Prime even exist anymore?

Who knows? He hasn't shown up in the New 52 yet

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.