I'm Excited!!

#1 Posted by UltimateSMfan (1503 posts) - - Show Bio

So this is kind of a behind the scenes featurette showing us the cast and crew's perspective on how this film was made and what its gonna be about...its relatively spoiler free so don't worry and if its possible it got me even more excited for this movie!

#2 Posted by consolemaster001 (6084 posts) - - Show Bio

hooray !!

#3 Posted by mk111 (3139 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't wait. Who knows? This could be the DC film that even beats The Dark Knight!

#4 Posted by Perezite (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

@mk111 said:

I can't wait. Who knows? This could be the DC film that even beats The Dark Knight!

Nah...it won't be THAT good when you sit down to dissect it, but it'll certainly not be bad, hopefully.

#5 Posted by Perezite (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

@mk111 said:

Nah...it won't be THAT good when you sit down to dissect it, but it'll certainly not be bad, hopefully.

#6 Posted by PCN24454 (454 posts) - - Show Bio

@perezite said:

@mk111 said:

We're getting our hopes up so high we can only be disappointed by it.

#7 Posted by Perezite (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

@pcn24454 said:

@perezite said:

@mk111 said:

We're getting our hopes up so high we can only be disappointed by it.

I know. People should think and hope it'll be as good or better than Batman Begins, which was good.

#8 Posted by RDClip (1167 posts) - - Show Bio

A leading man in Hollywood with chest hair in 2013? You just blew my mind, Zack Snyder. That's it, Superman is more manly than Batman; you heard me annoying vocal Batman fans. Bring it on.

Anyway, why is Superman fighting (Ursa and Non, I guess) in Smallville?

#9 Posted by Z3RO180 (6706 posts) - - Show Bio

@rdclip: the chest hair adds manliness yes but you forgetting the kickass lumberjack beard he has in the movie. He goes from Manley to MEGA MANLINESS

#10 Posted by UltimateSMfan (1503 posts) - - Show Bio

@perezite said:

@mk111 said:

you can't really say that,unless you've seen it or can predict the future. and i dont think a batman movie can really set a bar for a Superman movie,cant compare a crazy guy killing ppl in f'ed up and cool ways to planet destroying aliens threatening the world.the dark knight was an amazing movie imo the best of the trilogy because of good story and phenomenal acting but this could be better than the dark knight or it cld be a disappointment like a certain iron movie....saying its not gonna be that good is a lil far fetched if u haven't seen the movie. its like seeing a preview for all star superman n saying its not gonna be as good a comic as hush, they cant be compared.anyway m not bustin ur balls here or anything just sayin anythings possible.

@z3ro180 said:

@rdclip: the chest hair adds manliness yes but you forgetting the kickass lumberjack beard he has in the movie. He goes from Manley to MEGA MANLINESS

Lol, i think superman just sets the standard for all men.

#11 Posted by Perezite (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

@perezite said:

@mk111 said:

you can't really say that,unless you've seen it or can predict the future. and i dont think a batman movie can really set a bar for a Superman movie,cant compare a crazy guy killing ppl in f'ed up and cool ways to planet destroying aliens threatening the world.the dark knight was an amazing movie imo the best of the trilogy because of good story and phenomenal acting but this could be better than the dark knight or it cld be a disappointment like a certain iron movie....saying its not gonna be that good is a lil far fetched if u haven't seen the movie. its like seeing a preview for all star superman n saying its not gonna be as good a comic as hush, they cant be compared.anyway m not bustin ur balls here or anything just sayin anythings possible.

@z3ro180 said:

Lol, i think superman just sets the standard for all men.

Dude...think of it like this. Think that the movie will be good, but ONLY good enough to warrant another sequel. Then, when and IF it blows you away, you won't be disappointed.

#12 Posted by sinestro_GL (3322 posts) - - Show Bio

Been wearing my superman shirt a lot more these days!

#13 Edited by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

f_ck the dark knight and its fans

man of steel d_ck rider here

#14 Posted by mk111 (3139 posts) - - Show Bio

Been wearing my superman shirt a lot more these days!

Good, gotta let the public know. We need this film to do well.

#15 Posted by UltimateSMfan (1503 posts) - - Show Bio

@perezite: cool I understand that. Building it up is askin to be disappointed. I didn't do that for the avengers and I enjoyed tht n m doin the same for mos sadly I build up im3 in my head cuz of the mandarin. I'm just really hopeful for this movie cuz I'm a huge supes fan.

#16 Posted by Press Oblivion (1656 posts) - - Show Bio

:D Can't wait!

#17 Edited by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx said:

f_ck the dark knight and its fans

man of steel d_ck rider here

LOL

#18 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandman_: join me in super d_ck riding bro

#19 Posted by toptom (1264 posts) - - Show Bio

oh god! in my country this film will be in the cinemas just from the 20!! how can i resist to to see it in streaming before it goes out? it will be extremely hard...but i can not simply waste a 7 years long wait in THAT way!

#20 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34958 posts) - - Show Bio

This film can make any changes and I would still be happy EXCEPT for the Jimmy Olsen sex change, if that turns out to be true I'm gonna be very sad.

Still looking forward to MoS though and irony is not lost on me that Superman is going to do solo what it took a whole team of Avengers to do in there film

#21 Posted by Dernman (15690 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman is going to do solo what it took a whole team of Avengers to do in there film

Heh

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.