Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18942 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

How powerful would YOU make Prime One Million?

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Bronze_Surfer
    No Caption Provided

Lets ignore all the arguments. Lets ignore all the stupidity he creates. because right now none of it maters. This question is of you wrote Prime one million in comics how powerful would you make him and what abilities would he have? How powerful would he be to other forms of superman and other characters? Who would you want him to be able to beat and who do you want to be able to beat him?

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Multiversal.

Because why not?

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I would write him to have been extremely depowered by age, respected but able to be defeated by the common ninja. I think that would be fun.

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Everything on what Kal Kent was said to be capable of, only several times stronger and without relying on super sun (or whatever it was named) plus high level molecular manipulation.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it's only appropriate that he becomes the most powerful being in the DC Universe.

UltimateSMfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well he's immortal and has 5D powers so i can't think of a way to make him any more powerful.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ten times stronger than superman one million. He shouldn't have any other extra powers or anything

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

I think it's only appropriate that he becomes the most powerful being in the DC Universe.

Below Luci and Gabriel though

CairoV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well he's immortal and has 5D powers so i can't think of a way to make him any more powerful.

Self-awareness.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
    buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No weaknesses and really strong :/

W3BST3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By W3BST3R

I like what the guy above said about him being depowered, but unless he has a son or daughter; it doesn't make sense. Superman is the big gun, without him the universe ends up destroyed in 8/10 scenarios.

I like Prime 1M because it means Superman is eternal and he'll always be what people need him to be. In the future, he needs to be as powerful as he is to thwart any serious threats. I don't think anyone should be able to beat him at that level. I just don't like how he sits in the sun, he's of the people and should always be able to be seen and help. That's why that suicidal girl scene from All-Star is so amazing, Superman should always be able to reassure people.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@w3bst3r said:

I like what the guy above said about him being depowered, but unless he has a son or daughter; it doesn't make sense. Superman is the big gun, without him the universe ends up destroyed in 8/10 scenarios.

I like Prime 1M because it means Superman is eternal and he'll always be what people need him to be. In the future, he needs to be as powerful as he is to thwart any serious threats. I don't think anyone should be able to beat him at that level. I just don't like how he sits in the sun, he's of the people and should always be able to be seen and help. That's why that suicidal girl scene from All-Star is so amazing, Superman should always be able to reassure people.

He didn't just sit in the sun. He spent 680,000 years exploring the universe after giving his duties to his heir. At the dawn of the 700th century he returned and made a pact with his descendants to lend them some of his power in exchange for them to always watch over the Earth. He lived inside the Super-Sun allowing the Superman Dynasty and the Justice Legion to take care of things. If you believe All-Star Superman then SMP1M is the leader of the Superman Squad that protects Time and Space.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.