How many versions of Superman can beat Hulk at normal levels.

#1 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

Basically how many versions can beat hulk at normal levels of strength.

#2 Posted by Mr_Winchester (708 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you mean by normal levels? Relative to which incaration? If you mean a Hulk thats not enraged then most if not all Supermen can beat him.

#3 Posted by Squalleon (4626 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably all of them.

I think only WB Hulk would pose a threat.

#4 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (3208 posts) - - Show Bio

All versions

#5 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Not all versions. The original 1938 version will not beat Hulk. Dean Cain Superman will not beat Hulk. Clark at the start of Smallville can't beat Hulk. New 52 Superman back in Action Comics 1 can't beat Hulk. Every other version may beat Hulk at normal levels.

#6 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad said:

Not all versions. The original 1938 version will not beat Hulk. Dean Cain Superman will not beat Hulk. Clark at the start of Smallville can't beat Hulk. New 52 Superman back in Action Comics 1 can't beat Hulk. Every other version may beat Hulk at normal levels.

#7 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad: Is the new 52 superman from the latest issue able to beat hulk at normal levels? So Superman from the smallville season 11 comic books able to beat hulk at normal levels?

#8 Posted by UltimateSMfan (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

@RoyHarperBLOW: Smallville superman moved a planet,so its pretty safe to say he'd screw hulk up,new 52 Supes has gone up against some big bads n survived,its too soon to tell exactly but he still beats hulk...come on its superman.

#9 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

Most Superman vs Hulk fights are stalemates, Hulk beats the rest.

#10 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb said:

Haha! Dream on... Or maybe you're sarcastic. In that case, good one!

#11 Posted by Immortal777 (7625 posts) - - Show Bio

Most Superman easily beat Hulk.

#12 Posted by PowerHerc (84340 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

Most Superman easily beat Hulk.

This.

#13 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanted to say Superman TAS wouldn't beat Hulk but I remembered the last episode of JLU and realized he was always holding back. So yeah even Superman TAS would beat Hulk at normal levels.... Granted he is not holding back.

#14 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad said:

@guttridgeb said:

Haha! Dream on... Or maybe you're sarcastic. In that case, good one!

I'm not being sarcastic. Hulk has unlimited strength and speed as well as one of the best healing factors in the Marvel Universe. He isn't going to be fast enough to take Superman down but hes going to get pretty frustrated making it harder for Superman

#15 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb: Ok.. Haha! You're funny. :p

#16 Edited by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not being sarcastic. Hulk has unlimited strength and speed as well as one of the best healing factors in the Marvel Universe. He isn't going to be fast enough to take Superman down but hes going to get pretty frustrated making it harder for Superman

@guttridgeb:

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.