Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18940 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

How many people have figured out who Clark Kent is?

Avatar image for fluorescentbulb
    FluorescentBulb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Batman is the main known case and I'm guessing it was obvious to him. The Batman Death Battle shows that he can remember even a face he's punched, let alone seen or palmed. Batgirl is even shown to recognize joker henchmen through facepaint, obviously a taught skill by Batman capitalizing on her eiditic memory. I've heard once Lex found out but chooses to ignore, or not believe that his nemesis works 9-5. I'll chalk that or ignorance up to his complete rejection of Superman being human, usually viewing him as an invader or alien or inhuman force that is the only match for his intellect. He plays by the same rule that Joker does in the New 52 Death of the Family arc. That being said the other genius character is Mr. Terrific, so does he know?
    Beyond the "3 smartest men alive," who else has figured it out, if anyone? Have any humans been able to figure it out, not be told? Or have any heroes or villains prematurely greeted him as Clark rather than Superman?

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Night4345

Conduit found out and Perry White has hinted he knows but never admits it out loud, Manchester Black found out and Pre-Crisis Lois has found out several times.

Avatar image for heavenlydarkdragon
    HeavenlyDarkDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm assuming you're refering to the New 52 timeline.

Up until now the only ones that figured it out by themselves were, Batman, Psycho Pirate, Ulysses and Constantine.

Lois suspected, but its clear she doesn't anymore. Lex never hinted that he knows. Wonder Woman knows because he told her, and the same applies to Cyborg, Aquaman, The Flash, and Hal Jordan.

And I'm guessing Darkseid also knows but he just doesn't care.

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

too many

Avatar image for infantfinite128
    infantfinite128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fact that is disguise is just a pair of glasses-not that many.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Lori Lemaris found out via telepathy.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.