Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18942 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

how does superman see the world?

havs690

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

does he see everything slow mo or can he change from normal to slow mo?

RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can control his super senses. That was a big plot point in MoS. But, I suppose the world looks differently when you can focus and see the individual atoms that make up things.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
    deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can speed up his perception or slow it down!

TJSH96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Given the fact that Superman is massively FTL and hence has massively FTL reactions, the world would be moving extremely slow to him.

stephens2177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All of the above,so yeah he can speed up or slow down his perceptions at any given time,but he can also see down to everything's atomic structure.

Dayvid3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can the flash do that? I always wondered if superspeed would be a terrible curse, seeing life in slow motion. I know he always jokes like "you guys are so slow".

stephens2177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By stephens2177

@dayvid3: yeah he sees in slow mo when he speeds up,that's how he doesn't hit anything,and don't forget he talks way faster when he is sped up also.

Course I would rather see like superman,because he can do all that plus he has super senses that can see and hear everywhere,see through stuff,and see the very atoms around us

Dayvid3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stephens2177: Oh Yeah agreed, I'm just wondering if speedsters in general can slow down too, otherwise that would be a horrible existence

stephens2177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dayvid3: well of course they can,that's how they have conversations and relationships with non speedsters.its just a speed up,speed down thing.

Dayvid3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stephens2177: I would hope so. I just thought I remembered several instances where it was intimated that that wasn't the case, that they just lived that way. Meh maybe I'm remembering wrong

Avatar image for consolemaster001
    consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Slow probably

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.