Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18942 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

How can MoS lead into other DCU solo films and a JL movie?

fartvader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By fartvader

“You’ll give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall, but in time they will join you in the sun, in time you will help them accomplish wonders.”

I've been thinking about this line a lot. I know it's from the comics and all, but what if it's also a clever way to foreshadow the DCU?

Imagine at the ending Clark reading his article about Superman having that line in it and while he is reading/narrating it, there will be scenes of Barry Allen, Arthur Curry etc. reading it. Superman could give other heroes in the universe hope to come out and actually protect the world eventually leading to Justice League.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Superman didn't say that, Jor El did

fartvader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know. What I meant was like retelling that line in the form of article being the superman reporter that he is.

Avatar image for showboatingpenguin
    ShowboatingPenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I hope so, I really want a Flash movie.

colonyofcells

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After the credits of the Man of Steel movie, show Clark Kent and Bruce Wayne eating some pizza and discussing how to deal with Desaad.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

supergirl powergirl wonder woman..

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7 the_stegman  Moderator

Superman is brought in for questioning at a secret underground military base known as C.A.D.M.U.S, there he walks past several holding cells, one reads "Diana Prince" he briefly glances inside to see a dark haired woman being bound to a chair by a golden lasso, she looks up and they briefly make eye contact.

We then see Amanda Waller (the same one from the first Green Lantern film) observing Superman as he is interviewed by Lois.

At the Daily Planet, there can be a newspaper headline that reads "Masked Mystery man terrorizes Gotham City"

This is just one idea of how to make it known that these characters exist in the same universe without making it seem forced.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
    deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman had no access to radio while Gotham was under siege .... The rest had no powers at the time ... Or didn't care ...

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drgnx said:

Superman had no access to radio while Gotham was under siege .... The rest had no powers at the time ... Or didn't care ...

I think it's pretty much established that Snyderverse is different from Nolanverse.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drgnx said:

he doesn't need a radio, he can hear crap all over the planet...and like someone else said they aren't in the same universe.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Folks, believe it or not, I'm actually a tad bit more imaginative than this when serious ...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssejllenrad said:

@drgnx said:

I think it's pretty much established that Snyderverse is different from Nolanverse.

Yeah, not holding my breath, I honestly don't think DC has a real game plan or JLA road-map.

Could you imagine them trying to tie-in Green Lantern, Nolan-Batman and MOS Superman?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.