Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18942 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Herald of Galactus

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hadrelius

During a cross-over, Superman was made into a herald of Galactus. I wanted to speculate how powerful viners thought he may have been.

Just think of it. An already powerful Superman with the power cosmic.

What opponents would he be able to beat that he couldn't before?

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By IcePrince_X

Onslaught he he he

Avatar image for thesinistermissmort
    TheSinisterMissMort

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus said he would never make another herald as powerful as the Silver Surfer

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hadrelius

IcePrince_X says:

"Onslaught he he he"

I would think Onslaught would have a hard time with Silver Surfer.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hadrelius

TheSinisterMissMort says:

"Galactus said he would never make another herald as powerful as the Silver Surfer "
    When did When say this?I only asked becuase it casn be argued that Tyrant was more powerful. Even before he gained more power.
    Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hadrelius

"Alpha says:
    "TheSinisterMissMort says:
    "Galactus said he would never make another herald as powerful as the Silver Surfer "
    When did When say this? I only asked becuase it casn be argued that Tyrant was more powerful. Even before he gained more power. "
    Galactus created Tyrant before the Surfer, and Tyrant wasn't a herald. I forget what issue of SS it is but its around the time Morg first appears. Morg gained his own power, Galactus stripped him of his power cosmic."

Then I'm all mixed up. I thought the Fallen One was the only Herald before the Sivler Surfer.

TheSinisterMissMort

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alpha says:

When did When say this?I only asked becuase it casn be argued that Tyrant was more powerful. Even before he gained more power. "

Galactus created Tyrant before the Surfer, and Tyrant wasn't a herald. I forget what issue of SS it is but its around the time Morg first appears. Morg gained his own power, Galactus stripped him of his power cosmic.

TheSinisterMissMort

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alpha says:

"Alpha says:
    When did When say this? I only asked becuase it casn be argued that Tyrant was more powerful. Even before he gained more power. "
    Galactus created Tyrant before the Surfer, and Tyrant wasn't a herald. I forget what issue of SS it is but its around the time Morg first appears. Morg gained his own power, Galactus stripped him of his power cosmic."

Then I'm all mixed up. I thought the Fallen One was the only Herald before the Sivler Surfer. "

Tyrant wasn't a herald.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hadrelius

"Alpha says:
    "Alpha says:
    Then I'm all mixed up. I thought the Fallen One was the only Herald before the Sivler Surfer. "
    Tyrant wasn't a herald."

Why is he listed as a herald here on the vine?

Someone should fix that.

Thor-El

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Thor-El
    lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By lordraiden

Alpha says:

"Alpha says:
    "Alpha says:
    Tyrant wasn't a herald."
    Why is he listed as a herald here on the vine? Someone should fix that."

Tyrant was a being that Galactus first made eons ago (for what ever reasons) he made him as big and powerfull as himself, and Tyrant basically lived up to his name and wanted to conquer, for Galactus, this was not acceptable and the two fought and Galactus came out on top and stripped Tyrant of the power that made him equal to Galactus himself, and since that time, Tyrant has been collecting cosmic power to amp himself back up, which took place in the silver surfers comic in Tyrants first apearance! Unfortunately, he never quite got there and got nullified!

TheSinisterMissMort

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lordraiden says:

"Alpha says:
    "Alpha says:
    "Alpha says:
    Tyrant wasn't a herald."

Tyrant was a being that Galactus first made eons ago (for what ever reasons) he made him as big and powerfull as himself, and Tyrant basically lived up to his name and wanted to conquer, for Galactus, this was not acceptable and the two fought and Galactus came out on top and stripped Tyrant of the power that made him equal to Galactus himself, and since that time, Tyrant has been collecting cosmic power to amp himself back up, which took place in the silver surfers comic in Tyrants first apearance! Unfortunately, he never quite got there and got nullified!"

Nice. how can you retain all that?

TheSinisterMissMort

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lordraiden says:

"lordraiden says:
    "Alpha says:
    "Alpha says:
    "Alpha says:
    Tyrant wasn't a herald."
    Tyrant was a being that Galactus first made eons ago (for what ever reasons) he made him as big and powerfull as himself, and Tyrant basically lived up to his name and wanted to conquer, for Galactus, this was not acceptable and the two fought and Galactus came out on top and stripped Tyrant of the power that made him equal to Galactus himself, and since that time, Tyrant has been collecting cosmic power to amp himself back up, which took place in the silver surfers comic in Tyrants first apearance! Unfortunately, he never quite got there and got nullified!"
    Nice. how can you retain all that?"

How do you mean?"

I mean, I read all these comics but I can't recall all the details.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By lordraiden

"lordraiden says:
    "Alpha says:
    "Alpha says:
    "Alpha says:
    Tyrant wasn't a herald."
    Nice. how can you retain all that?"

How do you mean?

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By lordraiden

If it's about character's of interest, it's easier. Don't worry too much, my mem's like a siv, comic books are about the best think I remember and always stick out in my mind lol

Avatar image for radioactivespider-fan
    RadioactiveSpider-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With the Power Cosmic he could take out Darkseid with ease.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.