Help Superman get a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame

#1 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio
http://www.change.org/petitions/dc-comics-help-superman-get-a-star-on-the-hollywood-walk-of-fame 

In the above link is a petition to get Superman, you know, one of the best characters of all time, a star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame.  

From Steven Kirk, petition creator: 

To commemorate this iconic character’s diamond anniversary, the SuperFriends of Metropolis are leading the charge to get the Man of Steel a much-deserved star on the venerable Hollywood Walk of Fame. 

There are quite a few fictional characters that have already been honored with a terrazzo star on Hollywood Boulevard, including Mickey Mouse, The Simpsons, Big Bird, Godzilla and even Superman’s fellow Warner Bros. alum, Bugs Bunny. 

In order for Superman’s nomination to be accepted by the Walk of Fame committee, a letter of agreement must be submitted by the nominee’s management, along with the nomination form.

That management would be DC Comics. 

We, the undersigned, believe that because of Superman’s heroic exploits and examples set over the past three quarters of a century, the Man of Steel should be honored and celebrated by his inclusion in the Hollywood Walk of Fame. 

Please join the SuperFriends of Metropolis and Superman fans all over the world and sign this petition to help get Superman a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2013.

So please, take the few seconds to sign the petition to get Superman his due. :D
#2 Posted by CrimsonCake (2677 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmmmmm... his he truly worthy of it?He escaped a black hole so why not.

#3 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11581 posts) - - Show Bio

I signed it :D

#4 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Signed!

#5 Posted by Lvenger (19870 posts) - - Show Bio

I signed it before this thread was posted. I should have posted something about it to the rest of you guys though. Good job Gambit!

#6 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought he already had a star...

#7 Edited by Billy Batson (58023 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm...to sign or not?

BB

#8 Posted by nickzambuto (13658 posts) - - Show Bio

What did Godzilla do that makes him deserving of a spot???

#9 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7829 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

.......You're kidding right?

#10 Posted by nickzambuto (13658 posts) - - Show Bio

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

@nickzambuto said:

.......You're kidding right?

Maybe I am.

#11 Posted by superbatprime (130 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell yes signed.

The Simpsons get a star before Superman?

Freaking SUPERMAN?!

Get it done I say.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.