H'EL-UVA Crossover!!

#1 Posted by UltimateSMfan (1361 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by The_Tree (7194 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like this may be the new Bizarro. I hope this doesn't turn out as bad as his Teen Titans.

#3 Posted by Jekylhyde14 (746 posts) - - Show Bio

It's good to see that Superman will finally meet Superboy. Im interested to see where Lobdell takes this. The Superman title needs some fresh ideas and I actually liked his Superboy and Teen Titans material. We'll have to wait and see.

#4 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Tree said:

Looks like this may be the new Bizarro. I hope this doesn't turn out as bad as his Teen Titans.

Bizarro?

Looks like Pre-Flashpoint Superman with long hair again XD
#5 Posted by The_Tree (7194 posts) - - Show Bio

@SandMan_ said:

@The_Tree said:

Bizarro? Looks like Pre-Flashpoint Superman with long hair again XD

Pale, cracked up skin, backwards S. It screams Bizarro to me.

#6 Posted by Lvenger (18226 posts) - - Show Bio

#7 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Tree: hmmmm.... A bad ass Bizarro.
#8 Posted by Lvenger (18226 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait is this going to be the New 52 Bizarro? Why is he called H'el?

#9 Posted by Jekylhyde14 (746 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger said:

It might not explicitly be Bizarro so much as Lobdell's take on a character like Bizarro. From what the previews say, H'el's originates from Krypton. Maybe this is what happens to Kryptonian clones? Bizarro, himself, was a clone of Superman gone horribly wrong. Maybe H'el and his kind are the reason why Supergirl reacted so violently to Superboy when they first met.

#10 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger: OMG! Yes Yes Yes!

#11 Posted by SoA (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger: maybe he is like a anti-christ character ?

#12 Posted by Lvenger (18226 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jekylhyde14 said:

@Lvenger said:

It might not explicitly be Bizarro so much as Lobdell's take on a character like Bizarro. From what the previews say, H'el's originates from Krypton. Maybe this is what happens to Kryptonian clones? Bizarro, himself, was a clone of Superman gone horribly wrong. Maybe H'el and his kind are the reason why Supergirl reacted so violently to Superboy when they first met.

Ah yes I remember. There was an anti clone sentiment on Krypton before its destruction. It would be interesting to learn more about this part of Krypton's history.

#13 Posted by supermanfan1234 (206 posts) - - Show Bio

YES YES YES YES THIS IS GOING TO BE AWSOME WE FINALLY GET TO SEE SUPES HAVE A FAMILY CROSSOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

#14 Posted by Jekylhyde14 (746 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger said:

@Jekylhyde14 said:

@Lvenger said:

Ah yes I remember. There was an anti clone sentiment on Krypton before its destruction. It would be interesting to learn more about this part of Krypton's history.

Yeah, I know that Superboy #0 will give a lot of background about the Kryptonian clone uprising. It wouldn't surprise me if that's a direct lead-in to this crossover.

#15 Posted by supermanfan1234 (206 posts) - - Show Bio

hhmmm looks like bizarro and superboy prime mixed together and WHERE IS GRANT IN THIS CROSSOVER?

#16 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jekylhyde14 said:

@Lvenger said:

I like the idea of that. But I don't want there to be any more Bizarro. I feel like sometimes there are too many of the same kinda character/villain. So hopefully this one is Biazarro or something completely different. Perhaps its the "Kon-El" that Scott Lobdell hinted early on.

#17 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanfan1234 said:

hhmmm looks like bizarro and superboy prime mixed together and WHERE IS GRANT IN THIS CROSSOVER?

He wants to do his own thang.

#18 Edited by rym (347 posts) - - Show Bio

YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!

Finally

#19 Posted by rym (347 posts) - - Show Bio

hopefully they don't ruin it

#20 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

BTW anyone remember this?

#21 Posted by Loki9876 (2993 posts) - - Show Bio

it's time they meet.

#22 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh and words can't describe how beautiful this looks

#23 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio
@sethysquare said:

#24 Posted by Thorion88 (310 posts) - - Show Bio

@SandMan_ said:

@sethysquare said:

Yeah i remember that episode. project Match was the first clone of Superman Cadmus tried to make in Young Justice, however due to his full kryptonian DNA he was highly violent and mentally unstable. Project Kr aka Superboy was made half human to avoid those complications. the Light retrieved him at the end of season 1's last episode. I'm guarantee he shows up as Bizarro in the show later on.

#25 Posted by BatWatch (2364 posts) - - Show Bio

I really don't understand why people respect Lodbell's writing. Still, I agree that it is time the supers meet, and H'el might be interesting. The cover of Superboy is quite graphic though!

#26 Edited by Dernman (14712 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope this is an attempt at a reboot of character and not just another S wearing villain.

#27 Posted by UltimateSMfan (1361 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jekylhyde14 said:

@Lvenger said:

hey that actually makes alotta sense....good one!!

#28 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3482 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's supposed to be Bizarro, I like the look but half of the fun of Bizarro was the whimzy and childishness. I hope they keep that.

#29 Posted by Lvenger (18226 posts) - - Show Bio

The staff have done an article on this now. This thread'll probably have to be locked.

#30 Posted by TDK_1997 (14456 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't look bad but it isn't really cool either.

#31 Posted by Z3RO180 (6292 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Tree: judgeing from the scan you posted he might hace TK as well as all the kyptonian powers. Supes and co are going to be in for one hell of a fight

#32 Posted by JoseDRiveraTCR7 (1005 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope it's Bizarro.

#33 Posted by Jekylhyde14 (746 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateSMfan said:

@Jekylhyde14 said:

@Lvenger said:

hey that actually makes alotta sense....good one!!

Thanks! I just hope I'm right, lol!

#34 Posted by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

the art looks good.

#35 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2608 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kal'smahboi said:

If it's supposed to be Bizarro, I like the look but half of the fun of Bizarro was the whimzy and childishness. I hope they keep that.

Same hear. I mean, modern Bizarro was the result of 5th dimension magic and I doubt Barry has the power to undo that. I like to think good ol' Bizarro is just hanging out on Bizarro World.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.