Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18939 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Hate of Superman

• 105 results
    PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mysterioususername: Yes,it's very silly,but wonder woman or other super-strength charater can help superma in physical aspects is just more silly

but if they are isnt has super-strength,that was amazing comic book,no PIS and no silly anymore

Avatar image for mysterioususername
    MysteriousUsername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

@powerwoman: Because super strength is her only thing? No, super speed, reflexes, magic lasso that makes people speak the truth.

WW has been an asset to the Justice League for a long time, a boost to Superman won't change that.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysterioususername: Yes,this is my points,wonder woman isnt need super-strength,she was warrior,and yes,she can hurt superman,but not because she's strong,is because magic weapon

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysterioususername: That why DC must be taked supergirl,powergirl,MM,wonder woman,mr majestic,wonder girl,superboy etc super-strength power,they are isnt need them,when superman is billion and billion and billion stronger than them, they are has other power is very good idea

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sandman_: Sorry?

superman should be very powerful,but Lobdell 's run just destroy everything,he makes superman is too overpowered,but ok,i can agree it,but other super-strength charater look like very weak and insignificant,i dont know if superman is billion of billion of billon tims stronger than shazam or wonder woman or all of super-strength charater,why they are need super-strength?they are isnt need it,When they face the superman,except shame i dont know what meaning of their existence

What? Stop making stop up.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
    deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I admit, I use to be a hater of Superman. But that was because of all the things I'd heard about him. I had heard before that he was just some boring overrated dude in tights. But then I read a few of his comics, and hes actually not bad at all. He makes a interesting superhero.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.