Guesses on Ulrtaman new 52 design?

#1 Posted by drgnx (3565 posts) - - Show Bio

Sups of earth 1 looks like pre-52 Ultraman - Anyone see TN52 Ultraman getting red briefs?

#2 Edited by ThanosIsMad (2224 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully they make him older than his DCnU counterpart and stronger too.

I doubt he'll get briefs, though. Briefs are out.

#3 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12011 posts) - - Show Bio

what issue is it where Ultraman wears that superman suit? I see it all the time but never know of the story it is.

Personally, I think hes going to have the same Ultraman suit he wears, but its going to be updated into armor, much like supes' was.

#4 Posted by drgnx (3565 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

what issue is it where Ultraman wears that superman suit? I see it all the time but never know of the story it is.

Im guessing one year later, have not read it yet.

#5 Posted by azza04 (1503 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there any need for Ultraman? what can you really do with the character that hasn't been done before? He's just a evil Superman that runs the Justice League. If they do introduce him on another Earth I hope the story is very different.

#6 Posted by drgnx (3565 posts) - - Show Bio

He could be an anti-hero this time.

#7 Posted by REBOOTCATEXE (15 posts) - - Show Bio

As only a guess, possibly a name change involving rearrangement of the letters in " Ultra "? I think it would look cool. Oh, and socks on the outside of his boots.

#8 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

HE HAS RED UNDERWEAR!

#9 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12011 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64 said:

HE HAS RED UNDERWEAR!

:O !?!?! BLASPHEMY!

#10 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

@drgnx said:

I like this idea. Like Supreme before Alan Moore.

#11 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64:

you mean like this?

#12 Posted by drgnx (3565 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nerx: That's one way to kill superman...

#13 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@drgnx: Specium ray xD

#14 Posted by Deranged Midget (17715 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad said:

@drgnx said:

I like this idea. Like Supreme before Alan Moore.

Seconded.

#15 Posted by Thor_Ul (115 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe he will be something like the Justice lord Superman from the JL animated series.

#16 Posted by Justthatkid (4391 posts) - - Show Bio

@thor_ul said:

Maybe he will be something like the Justice lord Superman from the JL animated series.

Doubt it, crisis on two earths Ultraman is not trying to end crime he's part of it, Crime syndicate of America The main thing about Justice Lord Supes was that he was trying to rid the world of crime taking drastic measures to assure it.

#17 Posted by Thor_Ul (115 posts) - - Show Bio

@thor_ul said:

Doubt it, crisis on two earths Ultraman is not trying to end crime he's part of it, Crime syndicate of America The main thing about Justice Lord Supes was that he was trying to rid the world of crime taking drastic measures to assure it.

Well, it was a wild shot. I was just thinking it could have been interesting to see a character who started as a well-meaning character but ended blatanty corrup and evil. A little more deep than just earth 3 is evil just because "IS evil"..

But classical moustache-twirling Ultraman is not bad. I mean, is bad, but not bad-bad, but good bad. You know.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.