Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18939 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Going back to the Silver Age

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Night4345

Superman is transforming, Lois is getting superpowers, and Titano is returning. All we need now is Jimmy Olsen turning into Composite Superman.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@night4345: Sometimes I feel the New-52 Superman has become a messy, bad blend between Golden Age, Silver Age, Bronze Age and Modern Age.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

@frozen said:

@night4345: Sometimes I feel the New-52 Superman has become a messy, bad blend between Golden Age, Silver Age, Bronze Age and Modern Age.

It has. That's because DC didn't have a clear plan with Superman. When you reboot a character you have to set some standards. DC not only allowed various writers to go with their characterazation of Superman instead of a common one that was decided in a writers summit or something like that but 2 years after that and they still lack a clear direction. But I think that is why Johns will tackle Superman, first to connect him to his JL work and second to fix various mistakes over the course of the new 52.

Avatar image for darknightspideyfanboy
    darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@night4345: Superman is being taking over by doomsday after killing him, Lois is being control by brainiac so that why she has powers, Titano is a robot but let face it if titano wasn't a robot people would call out dark and edgy or superman is being to rough on Titano beside when this become silver age superman is when his sneeze destroys a galaxy then i consider this silver age superman

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@darknightspideyfanboy: Superman is still transforming, Lois has got superpowers (in both Earth Prime and Earth-2), and Titano is still a gorilla that shoots kryptonite beams out of his eyes (him being a robot just makes it even more silly).

Avatar image for darknightspideyfanboy
    darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@night4345: true but silver age superman transformation were all weird nvr adding anything to the story same goes for silver age lois gaining superpower and like i said if titano was a real live gorilla people would just whine calling out dark and edgy

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.