First Look Of Superman: Onbound

#1 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio

Really looking forward to that. Liked that arc quite a bit. Just hope they won't change much. Little worried about how they are going to adapt Gary Frank's art style though. I think he did a great job there and generally he is one of my favourite artists. Can't say I was that excited of some pics of the animation thye showed but I will wait until it is released. As for the cast, it seems very good. And John Noble as Brainiac? That I really need to see.

#3 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

Its nice to see Matt Bomer finally play Superman in something.

#4 Posted by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks awesome!

#5 Posted by SmashBrawler (5583 posts) - - Show Bio

This is going to be great.

#6 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

#7 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

Matt Bomer is Superman?

*gasp.

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

#8 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

nice.

#9 Posted by zeejaybay (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Youtube video was removed.

#10 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

It was huh?

#11 Posted by Z3RO180 (6426 posts) - - Show Bio

@SandMan_: why do people want to see him play superman so much ?

#12 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio
@Z3RO180: The guy actually looks the part, and was going to be Superman in a JLA movie sometime ago.
#13 Posted by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome

Some images

#14 Posted by MrDirector786 (43489 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome. I liked that story and I'm glad to see that they're making an adaptation of it.

#15 Posted by jointron33 (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if they will be married there.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.