Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18886 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Does Superboy have to potential to surpass Superman?

• 108 results
    w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@w0nd: No?if no,why this guy talking about superboy hurt supergirl thing?yes,he hurt a very low level of the supergirl, superman beat her easily,and supergirl grow up again again"superboy hurt supergirl so he at least on the supergirl level"This example isnt work

the same reason you kept telling us superboy isnt as powerful as superman........no one said he was, you keep telling us stuff we already know and agreed about, you seem to think people think he is.

....we were talking about potential, a topic you dont even like talking about so why you saw fit to join in a convo you hate is beyond me.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: superman not always top on the all of the krptonians,back the silver age,all of the krptonians equal to superman in power level,they are even cant hurt each other,because all of them has true Invulnerability

Only Beginning of the Bronze Age,superman can has more experience than other kryptonians,but not more "super"than them,in the BA,a superman would be stronger than superwoman,but even IN the BA,superman not too much stronger than a superwoman,not like post-crisis

post-crisis,superman was top,because superman could be has more"solar energy"so that mean he more powerful,That's a post crisis concept

but even so,supergirl and powergirl at least on the wonder woman strength level,and wonder woman actually very close to superman in strength,so,even in the post-crisis,a female krptonian not too weaker than superman

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: Read thread,not me,is he,he say superboy hurt supergirl so he was supergirl power level,I'm just refute this point,I'm never talking about superboy future,thanks

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: superman not always top on the all of the krptonians,back the silver age,all of the krptonians equal to superman in power level,they are even cant hurt each other,because all of them has true Invulnerability

Only Beginning of the Bronze Age,superman can has more experience than other kryptonians,but not more "super"than them,in the BA,a superman would be stronger than superwoman,but even IN the BA,superman not too much stronger than a superwoman,not like post-crisis

post-crisis,superman was top,because superman could be has more"solar energy"so that mean he more powerful,That's a post crisis concept

but even so,supergirl and powergirl at least on the wonder woman strength level,and wonder woman actually very close to superman in strength,so,even in the post-crisis,a female krptonian not too weaker than superman

okay why are you telling me that? no one is arguing that

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By w0nd

@powerwoman said:

@w0nd: Read thread,not me,is he,he say superboy hurt supergirl so he was supergirl power level,I'm just refute this point,I'm never talking about superboy future,thanks

all he did was point out how a super girl who was trying to murder him, STOPPED after he did a tk blast towards her, he didnt say "please stop hitting me and listen to reason and she stopped" he got tired of being a punching bag and MADE her stop and that's a valid point. I can read it just fine. She wanted him dead, if she was way more powerful than him she would have snapped his neck and been done with it, she wasn't holding back the fact he's not dead, and he made her stop speaks for itself.

The ironic thing is this thread spiraled off topic because a person who hated the character and topic came in here and started arguing

anyways im off now. if this thing ever gets back on topic I will come read what people have to say.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: you not arguing so you arguing what?you make me confused,in this thread i'm only refute“superboy can hurt supergirl so he was supergirl power level"thing,i'm not talking about superboy future,read my point,he maybe in the future would be powerful,but who know?

i dont care this,i'm care stephens2177 this guy point,read it:

"Kon took a pinch that sent him into orbit,then another back to earth,then a speed blitz from kara,then just decided he had enough and grabbed her fist and blasted her ass,and she screamed in pain,i dont know about you,but that looks like kon is at the very least her equal,if not more than."

so i refute it,got it?

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: and i'm say supergirl was more and more powerful than before,superboy isnt as powerful as her

and started arguing

stephens2177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By stephens2177

You probably get this a lot, but nobody wants to play with the kid who cant see past what they want to see or do. This will be the powerwoman thread, you can be hear typing the same BS, we have better things to do than keep this up,so post away.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.