Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18886 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Does anyone think DC need to put out more trades ?

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By z3ro180

For me i think yes. I prefere buying my comics in one fomat ie trades an i would eally like to catch up on some titles like superman but i dount want to wait years in order to catch up. So what do you people think

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SmashBrawler

I'm still waiting for Peter David's Aquaman to be collected in trade format.

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Gambit1024

For Superman, or just more trades in general?

Either way, more trades are always good.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Billy Batson

DC sucks at collecting trades. So many damn ongoings of popular characters and half of Vertigo are uncollected.
    BB

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By z3ro180

@Gambit1024: trades in genreal. I started reading fractions mighty thor and that had three trades last year and AvX is allready out in trade.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By TDK_1997  Online

Yeah,they kinda suck at collecting trades.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By z3ro180

@SmashBrawler: i just google that aquaman thing. Youv been waiting for a long time.

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SmashBrawler

@Z3RO180: Yep. They haven't even released it (complete) in Comixology. F*** their goddamn Lil' Gotham BS, I want my Aquaman.

reignmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By reignmaker

Since I've gotten a tablet, comixology has effectively made getting trades a non-issue for me. Not always as good of a deal, but it's nice to have most everything available and occasionally there's some good sales.

SynCig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 45

#10  Edited By SynCig

Storage is an issue for me so trades are pretty much the only thing I buy. It is especially frustrating because most of my favorite characters are from DC so waiting forever to get the next trade sucks. I should also note that I have never really been a fan of buying comics online. I prefer to have a physical copy.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By z3ro180

@SynCig: same for me i also prefer a physical copy...whitch is ironic because i have bought a loot of new 52 comics on my phine :/

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By z3ro180

@Reignmaker: see on a tablet do you get the whole page to read from cause i have the app on my phone and you get to read each panel.

SynCig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 45

#13  Edited By SynCig

@Z3RO180: So far I have only gotten the free previews on my ipod. Otherwise I don't have anything digital. I have thought about buying the new issues online monthly and when the trade comes out picking it up for my collection but that's a lot of money. haha.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By z3ro180

@SynCig: yea..when i got my phone i bought the first arc of the new 52 JL....then i got the trade version. The only seris i havent been buying on the app is Batman.

reignmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#15  Edited By reignmaker

@Z3RO180 said:

@Reignmaker: see on a tablet do you get the whole page to read from cause i have the app on my phone and you get to read each panel.

Well, I view them on my 10-inch ipad. So I can easily read it page-by-page - which is my preferred method. I will say it may seem slightly small when you're viewing a double-page spread but it's not bad and can still be read without straining your eyes. Plus it's all in HD, so everything looks vibrant and is very sharp. The option to zoom in or read panel-by-panel is there too.

I'll admit it's not the traditional experience, but I'm not in the position where I can regularly go to a comic shop. I'm also pretty sure my wife would get annoyed at me if I had a bunch of issues or trade paper backs laying around. :P

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.