Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18940 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

do you believe superman is exist?

WonderTot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

just curious, you know there is many galaxy in the universe, i mean, do u believe there's ras like kryptonian out there?

myrongains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes. Superman is my cousin. He got beat up last week by a guy named goku.

MatteoPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like to believe that there is some other kind of lifeform in the universe... but I highly doubt that they look exactly like humans but have superpowers. That would be idiotic of the universe ;)

Yes. Superman is my cousin. He got beat up last week by a guy named goku.

Lol, loved this.

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By myerlanski

Good question. I would say it is a possibility. There are literally billions of galaxies.

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe if we all live on Earth-Prime…

UltimateSMfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good question. I was say it is a possibility. There are literally billions of galaxies.

Yup big possibility!

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
    TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

@myerlanski said:

Good question. I was say it is a possibility. There are literally billions of galaxies.

Yup big possibility!

The universe is always growing and expanding its ony a matter of time. I mean if someone with Kryptonian attributes doesn't exist now he wil soon.

Then You'll see.

You'll ALL SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I don't know if a "kryptontonian" exists but they very well could HAVE or WILL. Like people saying above, the universe is too big for something like that to NOT exist, or maybe I just read too many comics to not think that.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

If not this universe maybe another. Infinite universes equals infinite possibilities

ArchiZoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman is too damn terrific to be real. No such creature exists in the Universe.

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#12  Edited By PapiNacho

Of course not that's silly. Now excuse me I have to go back to typing up this article.

Avatar image for l3g3ndarypheonix
    L3g3ndaryPheonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys need to come back into the real world no he doesn't exist

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

If we lived in a universe that was infinitely large, then it would be mathematically impossible for Superman to not exist. Alas, our universe is limited in size.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe he does and we are the ones inside comics.

Avatar image for theformermarionettegeist
    Theformermarionettegeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:

If we lived in a universe that was infinitely large, then it would be mathematically impossible for Superman to not exist. Alas, our universe is limited in size.

Well, as far as I knew, we couldn't actually prove it one way or the other, only theorize. Still the possibility of an infinite-multiverse though, huh?

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Erik

@erik said:

Well, as far as I knew, we couldn't actually prove it one way or the other, only theorize. Still the possibility of an infinite-multiverse though, huh?

The universe is in fact, limited in size. If it was infinitely large, it wouldn't be expanding.

Theformermarionettegeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:

@chicken_chokergeist said:

@erik said:

The universe is in fact, limited in size. If it was infinitely large, it wouldn't be expanding.

Yeah, you got me there. But I repeat, still the possibility of an infinite-multiverse though, huh? A fools dream maybe, but a dream nonetheless.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Erik

Yeah, you got me there. But I repeat, still the possibility of an infinite-multiverse though, huh? A fools dream maybe, but a dream nonetheless.

I think it is entirely possible that there are multiple universes. I would like to think that there are.

Theformermarionettegeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:

@chicken_chokergeist said:

I think it is entirely possible that there are multiple universes. I would like to think that there are.

Of course even if they do exist, there's a good chance we wouldn't even be able to interact with them, which is a bit disheartening.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
    deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

No, I believe superman is no exist.

ArchiZoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:

what a load of pedantic rubbish

WonderTot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

but if he exist, i think he already come to our galaxy....

Nerd Of A Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 2

but if he exist, i think he already come to our galaxy....

What are you talking about? He does exist. In fact, I just saw him bring back my camera just the other day...

Loading Video...

Was hard to fix that yard though lol.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Erik

@archizoom said:

@erik said:

what a load of pedantic rubbish

Over your head? There was nothing rubbish about it. Unless you consider entertaining fictional and/or hypothetical possibilities to be rubbish. But if that were the case, then your obsession with Wonder Woman is very curious indeed. Or do you just hate the sciences?

ArchiZoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ArchiZoom

@erik: It's mathematically possible that a being like Superman doesn't exist anywhere in the Infinite Universe since Superman flies in the face of all the fundamental laws of science. Your comment also presupposes that within infinity every imaginable thing exists neglecting the possibility that time and space are both endless repetitions of a cycle.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Erik

@archizoom said:

@erik: It's mathematically possible that a being like Superman doesn't exist anywhere in the Infinite Universe since Superman flies in the face of all the fundamental laws of science. Your comment also presupposes that within infinity every imaginable thing exists neglecting the possibility that time and space are both endless repetitions of a cycle.

In a hypothetical scenario where there are infinite universes, only an intellectual moron would ever say that not a single universe exists where Superman hangs his cape. If there are infinite universes with infinite possibilities, it would literally be impossible for Superman to not exist in at least one of them. Likewise, in an infinite number of universes, there would be at least one that doesn't have the same fundamental laws of science as this one (though I'm not sure you are using that term correctly). And because there would be at least one, there would have to be infinite as well. I don't know how someone could struggle so much with something so very simple. Don't you know what infinity is? Or were you just looking for a fight?

ArchiZoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: If you believe the Universe is finite then you necessarily believe in the Big Bang theory and consequently, that all the Universe abides by the same physical laws and you're confusing this one infinite and unfathomable universe with "multiple universes" which is another thing entirely lol

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Erik

@archizoom said:

@erik: If you believe the Universe is finite then you necessarily believe in the Big Bang theory and consequently, that all the Universe abides by the same physical laws and you're confusing this one infinite and unfathomable universe with "multiple universes" which is another thing entirely lol

Nope. I'm fairly certain that I'm confusing nothing. You seem to be confused though and are openly challenging ideas set by men whose intellect eclipses yours by a wide margin. You imply that it is impossible to flout the fundamental laws of science. That's not true at all and is actually one of the more delicious parts of quantum physics. Men like Landauer and Bennet have postulated the possibility of negating the second law of thermodynamics (which is a fundamental law of science) since the 70s, something that is still considered a possibility today. If it is possible within our own universe, surely it is a possibility in other universes as well.

ArchiZoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: you're so full of it Erik

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Erik

@erik: you're so full of it Erik

Yeah, damn me for reading evil-voodoo-magic science, right?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
    deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, but anything is possible.

Avatar image for superlightning123
    Superlightning123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myrongains: i heard. Word on the street is superman's girl Lois lane swallowed my nigga Goku's kids

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
    medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesmfan: if there are other life forms like alien, we all would have known. so there is no life form in other universe. its all Charles Darwin made believe whatever. GOD created the heavens and the earth not aliens. superman dont exist . the only superman that exist is GOD.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
    buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, but not at the moment. We have some more evolving to do.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#36  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@erik: Superman would exist if we take the far-fetched level IV parallel universes, to which he has to exist.

W3BST3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If there's a planet with a red star that was liveable, it's possible. Not saying they'd resemble humans physically to a T, but they could've evolved to where their cells actively absorb the sun's energy due to it being dim and the planet had a higher gravity than earth's. It's pretty likely that a being from that race, when sent to earth, would be Superman-like.

Avatar image for cloudzackvincent
    cloudzackvincent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

other life forms sure, Superman .... kinda doubt it

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.