Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18886 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Detailed breakdown of 'MAN OF STEEL' trailer

comicsanity016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By comicsanity016

http://bit.ly/XbTbqZ A nice detailed breakdown of the latest 'MAN OF STEEL' trailer. One screenshot even suggests a possible Phantom Zone sighting. I'm hoping that somehow makes it into the movie. You can't have Zod without the Phantom Zone, right?

SynCig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 45

#2  Edited By SynCig

I think I heard somewhere (I can't recall where) that the Phantom Zone will be in it but under a new name. Kinda disappointing that it'll be called something else but I'm glad it'll be in the movie at least.

Supes1903

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Supes1903

@SynCig said:

I think I heard somewhere (I can't recall where) that the Phantom Zone will be in it but under a new name. Kinda disappointing that it'll be called something else but I'm glad it'll be in the movie at least.

From the toys they released, it seems like the PZ will be renamed "Black Zero".

Press Oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Press Oblivion

@comicsanity016 said:

You can't have Zod without the Phantom Zone, right?

Yup

SynCig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 45

#5  Edited By SynCig

@Supes1903: I'm hoping that is just an Earth military code name or something for it. Maybe the Kryptonians will refer to it as the Phantom Zone but I doubt it

Avatar image for showboatingpenguin
    ShowboatingPenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@Supes1903: Isn't Black Zero a Superman enemy?

Supes1903

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Supes1903

Correct, but the name has been used for two different "villains" so far. One was an individual with the name, the other was an army that went under that moniker.

boostergold321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By boostergold321

I hope this is a movie I can watch with someone and not get bored and fall asleep.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.