Detailed breakdown of 'MAN OF STEEL' trailer

#1 Posted by comicsanity016 (39 posts) - - Show Bio

http://bit.ly/XbTbqZ A nice detailed breakdown of the latest 'MAN OF STEEL' trailer. One screenshot even suggests a possible Phantom Zone sighting. I'm hoping that somehow makes it into the movie. You can't have Zod without the Phantom Zone, right?

#2 Posted by SynCig (320 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I heard somewhere (I can't recall where) that the Phantom Zone will be in it but under a new name. Kinda disappointing that it'll be called something else but I'm glad it'll be in the movie at least.

#3 Posted by Supes1903 (137 posts) - - Show Bio

@SynCig said:

I think I heard somewhere (I can't recall where) that the Phantom Zone will be in it but under a new name. Kinda disappointing that it'll be called something else but I'm glad it'll be in the movie at least.

From the toys they released, it seems like the PZ will be renamed "Black Zero".

#4 Posted by Press Oblivion (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicsanity016 said:

You can't have Zod without the Phantom Zone, right?

Yup

#5 Posted by SynCig (320 posts) - - Show Bio

@Supes1903: I'm hoping that is just an Earth military code name or something for it. Maybe the Kryptonians will refer to it as the Phantom Zone but I doubt it

#6 Posted by ShowboatingPenguin (147 posts) - - Show Bio

@Supes1903: Isn't Black Zero a Superman enemy?

#7 Posted by Supes1903 (137 posts) - - Show Bio

Correct, but the name has been used for two different "villains" so far. One was an individual with the name, the other was an army that went under that moniker.

#8 Posted by boostergold321 (301 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope this is a movie I can watch with someone and not get bored and fall asleep.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.