Dc vs Marvel Matchups

#1 Posted by IntoTheWildGreenYonder (20 posts) - - Show Bio

I know this has been done before, I would like others feed back. I already know who I think would win, I just want to see others opinions. (Highlighted who I think wins) ALso sorry if they are bad matchups, maybe you can fix them by fitting them with someone better. Also tell me who I forgot lol.

Batman vs Captain America

Supermam vs Hulk

Aquaman vs Namor

Green Lantern vs IronMan

Flash vs Quicksilver

Captain Marvel vs Thor

GreenArrow vs Regular Hawkeye

Deathstroke vs Deadpool

Lobo vs Wolverine

Amazo vs Thanos

DarkSeid vs Apocalypse

WonderWoman vs Storm

Martian Manhunter vs Sentry

........ vs The Beyonder

Captain Atom vs Silver Surfer

Anti-Monitor vs Abstract Entiies

Dr Fate vs Dr Strange

The Spectre vs The Living Tribual

The Presence vs The One Above all (Stalemate)

Justice League vs The Avengers

#2 Posted by Wboy (442 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman vs Thor

I dunno why storm would be a matchup =/

#3 Posted by tuananhxu99001 (96 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd rather go

Batman vs Captain America

Superman vs Hulk

Aquaman vs Namor

Green Lantern vs IronMan

Flash vs Quicksilver

Captain Marvel vs Thor

GreenArrow vs Regular Hawkeye

Deathstroke vs Deadpool

Lobo vs Wolverine

Amazo vs Thanos

Darkseid vs Apocalypse

WonderWoman vs Storm

Martian Manhunter vs Sentry

Captain Atom vs Silver Surfer

Dr Fate vs Dr Strange

The Spectre vs The Living Tribual

Justice League vs The Avengers

I'm not so sure about the rest

#4 Posted by IntoTheWildGreenYonder (20 posts) - - Show Bio

@tuananhxu99001: Cool, I definately know Deadpool is better than Deathstroke though, especially his unmatchable healing factor.

I also believe Amazo is better than Amazo due to his adapting factor, whether or not he adapts quick enough is another thing. But I believe he can.

Dr fate and Dr strange, I dont know who would iwn out of them lol.

I prefer Spectre of the Living tribunal though, it might be a stalemate for both of them as the Spectre is on Gods right hand.

Thank you for the reply. By the way, I am new to this site, where did you discover my post? thanks again :)

#5 Posted by Tyrus (1120 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see why people think Batman could beat Captain America so easily - yeah, Bruce could win, but so could Steve. Steve has held against just as much powerful forces that Bruce has, yet people automatically assume Bruce can beat Steve "because he's Batman"... I think a fight between the two could go either way - Both are just as skilled fighters.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.