DC May 2013 Superman solicits

#1 Posted by UltimateSMfan (1377 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.newsarama.com/php/multimedia/album.php?aid=48757

Supes fighting orion, man i wanna see that!!!

#2 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3491 posts) - - Show Bio

Those all look really good. So that's May; when is the unnamed series coming out?

#3 Posted by Lvenger (18465 posts) - - Show Bio

If only Lobdell weren't writing the Superman vs Orion brawl. At least the cover shows Superman getting a good shot in Orion. Although I'm interested in Diggle's run, I have to say Hybrid is very reminiscent of being an Equus rip off. Nonetheless Luthor's expanded New 52 role is something I want to see.

@Kal'smahboi: I'm guessing it'll come out in June so as to coincide with and commemorate the Man of Steel. Jim Lee's art takes ages to complete so I'm expecting it to come out either June or July. Can't wait for what Snyder has planned though!

#4 Posted by Z3RO180 (6334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger I thought you would be happy that lobdell would be writing superman ?

#5 Posted by Z3RO180 (6334 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is Rockford no longer doing the art for superman after 19 ?

#6 Posted by Lvenger (18465 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180: Why? I'm not a big fan of Lobdell. Granted his run is an improvement over Perez and Giffen but overall they're better writers than he is. Teen Titans and RHATO have not been liked by me much, especially for what he's done to Tim Drake.

#7 Posted by jesusdisciple001 (545 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180: probably break

#8 Posted by Z3RO180 (6334 posts) - - Show Bio

@jesusdisciple001 proberly I googled aaron kubar and his art is pretty solid

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.