Darkseid VFX(video)

#1 Posted by MonarchofMotion (221 posts) - - Show Bio

DARKSEID - In light of the news that Darkseid will be the villain in the 2015 Justice League film, I decided to try out some effects that we might see. Let me know what you think, what you liked/didn't like, what you'd like to see? Any suggestions or requests are very welcomed.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for free to see all the Superhero/Comic book VFX http://www.youtube.com/RossArnoldSan

If you could comment on youtube and hit the like button as well it would be very much appreciated! :)

Thanks for watching!

#2 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

looks cool

#3 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2692 posts) - - Show Bio

pretty cool, I like

#4 Posted by OutlawRenegade (1251 posts) - - Show Bio

Looked cool. Boom tubes need to be really loud though--like Thunder.

#5 Posted by danhimself (22305 posts) - - Show Bio

@OutlawRenegade said:

Looked cool. Boom tubes need to be really loud though--like Thunder.

exactly what I was going to suggest....with shock waves

#6 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty nice!

#7 Posted by MonarchofMotion (221 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare: Thanks :)

@TheAmazingImmortalMan: Glad you liked it!

@OutlawRenegade: Ok, I'll take that into account, thank you! Constructive criticism is always welcome!

@danhimself: I did add some shockwaves in, I guess they're a little subtle, thanks for the comment!

@evilvegeta74: Thanks man!

If any of you have suggestions for effects you'd like to see, post on here or on any of my youtube videos as a comment and I'll look into getting it made, I'm always looking for a new effect to try out so anything at all and I'll do my best! :)

#8 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

wow, thats awesome.

#9 Posted by MonarchofMotion (221 posts) - - Show Bio

@jobbernos: Thanks! :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.