#3 Posted by SoA (4704 posts) - - Show Bio

@azza04 said:

@TheMadMonkey: I don't get it....?

#4 Posted by supermanfan1234 (206 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA said:

@azza04 said:

@TheMadMonkey: I don't get it....?

#5 Posted by TheMadMonkey (148 posts) - - Show Bio

Bear with me as this is my first forum post. I guess what I had typed under the picture didn't count...or whatever. My apologies.

What I had said was...

This is a scene from Superman #11 (2012) written by Dan Jurgens. Back in the 90s, Jurgens and Jon Bogdanove worked on Superman and Superman: The Man Of Steel respectively.

With what Clark says about Bogdanove Bridge, was Jurgens just having a good natured ribbing at Bog's expense or is he upset with Jon about something now?

I'm just curious as to what other people think about this scene.

#6 Posted by Z3RO180 (6334 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheMadMonkey: i still dount get it

#7 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

?!?!

#8 Posted by SoA (4704 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheMadMonkey: i would take it as a nod to Bogdanove, a little reference to all superman fans who would get it. like a fan service. no hating or pranking at all here.

#9 Posted by 0n1zuka (3715 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA said:

@TheMadMonkey: i would take it as a nod to Bogdanove, a little reference to all superman fans who would get it. like a fan service. no hating or pranking at all here.

I agree with this. I laughed a little when I read that line, and I don't think there is any malice to it.

#10 Posted by TheMadMonkey (148 posts) - - Show Bio

For the record, I do feel that Dan was just having some fun roasting Jon a little bit. Dan has a reputation for being a very friendly and nice guy. If he had a beef with (literally) the father of Kal-El, I don't think he would have expressed it so publicly.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.