Chloe will *NOT* be appearing in the comics

#1 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Official comments...

“Chole is an exciting character on the television show, and we had hoped to work her into DC continuity, but unfortunately, the stars did not align properly, and even though we had announced it, she will not be appearing in any of the issues of Superman or Action Comics.”

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=144464

Sorry peeps but i thought it best to end all the speculation.

M

#2 Posted by Switch (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Smallville not in DC continuity anyway?

#3 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

BOO isnt that like the second time they've done that to us?

Oh well better they not be given the chance to mess her character up.

#4 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Is she really that important?

#5 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Is she really that important?"

IMO she is the best character in the Smallville show, besides Clark since it revolves around him.

#6 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Switch says:

"Isn't Smallville not in DC continuity anyway?"

Yeah it's its own thing (if that makes since lol) Which is why I'm not so bumed she won't be in DC's main universe. They won't change her character on me. It does suck she won't be in comics, but I can live with taht.

#7 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Official comments... “Chole is an exciting character on the television show, and we had hoped to work her into DC continuity, but unfortunately, the stars did not align properly, and even though we had announced it, she will not be appearing in any of the issues of Superman or Action Comics.” http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=144464 Sorry peeps but i thought it best to end all the speculation. M"

Damn. I really like Chloe on Smallville it would have been nice to see her in the Comics. She is so pretty

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.