#3 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

We don't know.

#4 Posted by Z3RO180 (6426 posts) - - Show Bio

that is a good question actually ?

#5 Posted by GunGunW (996 posts) - - Show Bio

@Eternal19 said:

no

#6 Posted by krspaceT (1466 posts) - - Show Bio

There are steel alloys that can resist light sabers, which are pretty much solid laser vision

#7 Posted by Onemoreposter (4006 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar said:

We don't know.

This. Personally I'd like to think neither could though, at least not as easily as they do most materials in their respective universe.. I'd like to think that superman's molecular make up is to dense and charged up with solar radiation to be easily penetrated by either one.

#8 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3501 posts) - - Show Bio

Some incarnations of Superman have survived being close to or even INSIDE the Sun. I think he'd resist a lightsaber.

#9 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

NO.

#10 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Adamantium, with enough force, it will cut Superman. Wolverine's own strength, though, won't be able to do that. The same thing goes with light saber cutting Supes. It has got to have enough force in it.

Light saber could not cut Adamantium because it is virtually indestructable.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.