Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18939 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Can somebody explained to me this continuity discrepancies?

EddieMo13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By EddieMo13

So I began to reread some of my comic books and started with Superman: Braniac. The story has it that Braniac captured Kandor in a bottle and fired a solar-aggressor at Rao which ignited it and it blew up Krypton, not including Argo city.

Then, continuing the story line, Kal-El goes to New Krypton after the incidents in Superman: New Krypton.

In Superman: World of New Krypton, there is a flashback in which Jor-El explains that the planet was going to explode and it briefly shows the planet exploding with Kal-El's rocket flying away. Rao is still intact.

So I'm wondering, did I get something wrong? I never noticed this discrepancy before. Perhaps I missed something. But also, keep in mind that I stopped reading at this fact to look for some answers. If the discrepancies are explained later, please kindly let me know with a spoiler warning. If not, can anyone explain to me exactly what destroyed Krypton in this arc? A solar-aggressor which destroyed Rao which destroyed Krypton, or Jor-El's theory in which the planet would explode?

Thank you.

EddieMo13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By EddieMo13

No one...?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.