Best series of Smallville so far

#1 Posted by Final Arrow (24323 posts) - - Show Bio

I personaly think season 6 it had everything, What about you guys!

#2 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7330 posts) - - Show Bio

Final Arrow says:

"I personaly think season 6 it had everything, What about you guys!"

Season 4 bringing in Lois Lane and also season 6, Justice was a great Episode!

#3 Posted by warlock360 (28180 posts) - - Show Bio

loved justice i say 6

#4 Posted by Final Arrow (24323 posts) - - Show Bio

Season 4 was good Alica dying was an awesome two episodes!

#5 Posted by Final Arrow (24323 posts) - - Show Bio

wait that might have been five LOL

#6 Posted by Lantern Of Hatred (1626 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont get why she didnt like stick red kryptonite in his food?

#7 Posted by Final Arrow (24323 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#8 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7330 posts) - - Show Bio

6 was great my fave epidsode was in season 4 4 thought when Clark and Alicia go to Vegas and elope. Red Kryptonite is bada$$

#9 Posted by Final Arrow (24323 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Seasons 4 and 6...can't choose between them lolseason 5 was easily the worst to dateM"

what do you think of seven so far?

#10 Posted by Methos (40536 posts) - - Show Bio

Seasons 4 and 6...

can't choose between them lol

season 5 was easily the worst to date

M

#11 Posted by Lantern Of Hatred (1626 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it, and try to avoid double posting. :|

#12 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7330 posts) - - Show Bio

Season 7 hasn't been anything special. With that begin said Supergirl is amazingly hot but I'm still waiting for a memorable episode. Hopefully the Canary and Green Arrow episode tonight will be good!

#13 Posted by Methos (40536 posts) - - Show Bio

Final Arrow says:

"what do you think of seven so far?"

meh...

it's had it's really strong episodes, but overall the major plot lines have been really weak...

so far i think the overall season has been pretty lame, with the occasional amazing episode thrown in to bring it up to a watchable standard. if it wasn't for the good episode now and again, i'd probably just stop watching Smallville all together.

M

#14 Posted by Barry Flash (1696 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd have to say Season's 3 and 4, but then the Justice episode in Season 6 get's me to say Season 6, so my answer is:

Season's; 3, 4 and 6.

#15 Posted by warlock360 (28180 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#16 Posted by Final Arrow (24323 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#17 Posted by warlock360 (28180 posts) - - Show Bio

Gracias senior Mod^^

#18 Posted by Imperial (233 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Knightwing (376 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#20 Posted by King Saturn (218273 posts) - - Show Bio

I think season 6 was the best.

#21 Posted by Vance Astro (89465 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Smallville is horrible.Not as bad as Bird's of Prey but Smallville would be better if it wasn't based on Superman.Because it is I expect to much and none of the characters match how I picture them..and the episodes remind me alot of Charmed.It seems like the same show with Superman characters.

#22 Posted by Knightwing (376 posts) - - Show Bio

#23 Posted by Knightwing (376 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#24 Posted by HaDBeEN (6 posts) - - Show Bio

The show is pretty bad... Sorry to say that - please to flame me on this but It started out pretty cool - up to the third/fourth season,

but its pretty much the same thing all over each season now.

Clark goes through emotional conflicts, clark overcomes it, clark throws someone into (fill in the blank) and saves the day. Its become so predictible now that its

amazing that the show still pulls in viewers.

The plot is thin, heros aren't so heroic, its a bad primetime show, or a really good soap opera. Either way, it sucks to see this generation of people associating

superman to the smallville series. I can't say much better for Lois and Clark (though I did enjoy it when it was on) but at least that version of Clark gets the

girl!

#25 Posted by Knightwing (376 posts) - - Show Bio

HaDBeEN says:

"The show is pretty bad... Sorry to say that - please to flame me on this but It started out pretty cool - up to the third/fourth season,but its pretty much the same thing all over each season now.Clark goes through emotional conflicts, clark overcomes it, clark throws someone into (fill in the blank) and saves the day. Its become so predictible now that itsamazing that the show still pulls in viewers.The plot is thin, heros aren't so heroic, its a bad primetime show, or a really good soap opera. Either way, it sucks to see this generation of people associatingsuperman to the smallville series. I can't say much better for Lois and Clark (though I did enjoy it when it was on) but at least that version of Clark gets thegirl!"

1- Yes, Clark goes through emotional conflict every season ;but each season it becomes escalated, like season 7, Lana becomes paralyzed and goes into a coma. Each season the treat is escalating it's building towards something big one in which Clark is going to have to grow up finally.

2- Superman is the definition of a superhero, he was one of the first superheroes created. Smallville's just emphasizing that point. Look at Flash, Green Arrow, Aquaman and Cyborg, they wouldn't be the superheroes they are without Clark.

3- Smallivlle's about tragedy, the fun day's are over, things are becoming darker and dangerous and Clark is going to have to pick up his destiny whether he likes it or not.

#26 Posted by LexiCat (5233 posts) - - Show Bio

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Superman DOESN'T get the girl. EVER. He isn't supposed to. He's like the one super hero that has turned down "normal life" in order to fulfill his destiny. He wouldn't be Superman if he was sitting at home with Lois watching CSI. That's just the way it's meant to be. He loves.. and loves strongly, but he knows that there's just choices he's forced to make that aren't about making him happy.

All along I've felt that Smallville was the 'best' of the Superman shows, because it does show the grittier side of things. It does show the inner conflict. It isn't always about quippy little one-liners. I'm sure that being Superman is hard, but being Clark Kent is nearly impossible. I give kudos to the show for making us see all the sides of Superman/Clark.

#27 Posted by ChrisAngel (3932 posts) - - Show Bio

I've rather lost track of Smallville the last couple of seasons... pretty much at the end of the Season where LEx became the embodiment of Zod...that's pretty much where things tailed off for me. I'm still pretty much wondering from what episodes I have managed to catch bits and pieces of... when did Lana finally find out - or when did Clark tell her - about who and what he truly is?

#28 Posted by Knightwing (376 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm, I just found out that the shows Executive Producer Al Gough and Miles Millar won't be back to do season 8 in an open letter:

As the creators of “Smallville” we look back at 7 amazing years. We look back at 152 episodes. We look back knowing that the show will continue into Season 8 without us. After much heartache and debate we have decided it is time for us to move on.

Over the last 7 years we have had the honor of working with a remarkable team of people here in Los Angeles and in Vancouver. We have been blessed with a wonderful cast who we have watched mature with admiration and affection. We have been rewarded with a fan base that is as loyal as it is vocal.

We are incredibly proud of our work on this show. We achieved what we set out to do. We never compromised our vision. We leave knowing that “Smallville” is the longest-running comic book based series of all-time. The show was featured on the covers of Rolling Stone, MAD magazine, TV Guide and Entertainment Weekly. The pilot had the highest-rated premiere in the history of the WB. Even in its seventh year it is still the #1 scripted show on the network. “Smallville” is watched by millions of people in hundreds of countries and in dozens of languages around the world.

The show’s success is a credit to a fantastically talented group of people. We wanted to take this chance to single some of them out. Our writers – your work speaks for itself. James, Jae, Rob, David – the backbone of our team in Vancouver. Joe Davola, Chris and Shelly – remember those Friday night brainstorming sessions? Len Goldstein and Steve Pearlman – thanks for believing we could do this. David Nutter – for giving the show your magic touch. John Litvack – when the knives were out, you always had our backs. Ken Horton – our Yoda. Peter Roth – Smallville’s biggest fan. Melinda, Michael R., Paul M., Susan and Suzanne – for steering us through 152 episodes. Greg Beeman – your passion is an inspiration. Jordan, David, Garth, Carolyn, Bob & Lew – and everyone at the much-missed WB. Paul Levitz, Greg Noveck and the guys at DC Comics. Lisa Lewis – our very own soccer mom/mafia accountant. Michael Gendler – aka mega-counsel. David Lubliner – we can finally focus on features now. And last but in no way the least, Renee Kurtz – the smartest TV agent in town, we would be nowhere without you!

Finally, to the fans who have stuck with us through the highs and the lows: know this – we never stopped fighting to make this show great. Thanks for watching.

Alfred Gough & Miles Millar

#29 Posted by Mighty Thorion (918 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't know about favourite series, but the episode in series 6 where Clark trashed Lex and Lana's engagement bash was awesome!

#30 Posted by Knightwing (376 posts) - - Show Bio

Mighty Thorion says:

"Don't know about favourite series, but the episode in series 6 where Clark trashed Lex and Lana's engagement bash was awesome!"

Yeah I loved that too:

Also like the ep where he dies and is brought back to life:

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.