Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18939 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Batbot/Superbro#22 Preview

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

@saintwildcard: We'll see, I didn't really like the last, but I'm willing to give Pak a shot.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

The art is painful to the eyes. I think the colors make it look worse than it actually is.

UltimateSMfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Good characterisation is all i'm looking for in this entire arc given that i'm put off by most other aspects and the writers are getting more freedom than usual. Anyway Clark sounded quite a bit like himself but Gordon is not at all recognisable.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

@saintwildcard: We'll see, I didn't really like the last, but I'm willing to give Pak a shot.

BM/SM has always had a quality fluctuation problem. The first arc was great and so was the Superman's Joker arc. Everything in between.... eh. But atleast the other 3 books are solid, so even if this flops it's okay.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I liked that Superman tried to do peace.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gordon is terrible I cannot wait until Bruce is back, and until Superman gets his powers back. If that ever happens

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@jayc1324: I don't care about Gordon, but Superman will get his powers back. It's kind of his thing.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.