Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18942 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Are Clark and Lois still working for the Daily Planet?

SuperCow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've just recently started reading the comics, I was just wondering are Clark and Lois still working for the Daily Planet?

I remember in a couple early issues of the New 52 Superman, that Lois was given some sort of higher position, and Clark didn't like the direction of the paper.

Now Lois is running a news blog? I've just recently stumbled upon this while reading Futures End #2, so I just wanted some clarity.

Thank You.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Saren

Lois still works for the Daily Planet last I checked. In Futures' End she runs a popular news blog called The Fast Lane, but I don't know if that's affiliated to the Planet or Lois striking out on her own. Clark quit the Planet and currently has a blog of his own with Cat Grant called ClarkCatropolis.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
    TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Lois is still working for the Planet, and Clark has a news blog site with a former co-worker called clarkcatropolis, although I have a feeling Clark iss going back to the Planet soon.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.