Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18939 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Anyone think the Clark Kent of New 52 superman is a good clark??

seth2724

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By seth2724

Anyone think the Clark Kent of New 52 superman is a good clark??

i do really like the new 52 superman but the clark kent is hardly the clark we are used to .i mean it's still early days at issue 8 but he seems like a bit of a jerk.

p.s cant wait for issue 8 with keith giffen and dan jurgens, it's slobbering time

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By HolySerpent

Why do you think he's a jerk...he seems ine to me, although I haven't been keeping up with the series

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By Supreme Marvel

I stopped reading Superman until Giffen and Jurgens take over. Then I'll read on through to them because I don't like Perez's run. I'll comment on his version of Clark after that. I really enjoy the Clark we are seeing in Action.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
    deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WTF? We've barely seen Clark outside of AC. I saw him once in Swamp Thing and once in S.M.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
    Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Supreme Marvel said:

I stopped reading Superman until Giffen and Jurgens take over. Then I'll read on through to them because I don't like Perez's run. I'll comment on his version of Clark after that. I really enjoy the Clark we are seeing in Action.

Did you not read issue 7? And I recommend reading the last issue of Perez's run, it was actually pretty good.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By Supreme Marvel

@Deranged Midget said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

Did you not read issue 7? And I recommend reading the last issue of Perez's run, it was actually pretty good.

I will read it. I've got issues 1-5. I'll get the others later this afternoon.

seth2724

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By seth2724

yeah issue 7 ad 8 are awsome! i agree the clark in action comics is pretty cool haha. out of interest what do people think about amy adams as lois lane and Henry Cavill as superman? hes not really like christopher reeves bit mre...manly and rugged than most supermen

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By Gambit1024

I haven't been reading his main series, so I wouldn't know. Is he really that different?

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Kal'smahboi

He hasn't really been a jerk. He's just been really mopey.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.