Anyone think the Clark Kent of New 52 superman is a good clark??

#1 Posted by seth2724 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone think the Clark Kent of New 52 superman is a good clark??

i do really like the new 52 superman but the clark kent is hardly the clark we are used to .i mean it's still early days at issue 8 but he seems like a bit of a jerk.

p.s cant wait for issue 8 with keith giffen and dan jurgens, it's slobbering time

#2 Posted by HolySerpent (12515 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do you think he's a jerk...he seems ine to me, although I haven't been keeping up with the series

#3 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11263 posts) - - Show Bio

I stopped reading Superman until Giffen and Jurgens take over. Then I'll read on through to them because I don't like Perez's run. I'll comment on his version of Clark after that. I really enjoy the Clark we are seeing in Action.

#4 Edited by drgnx (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

WTF? We've barely seen Clark outside of AC. I saw him once in Swamp Thing and once in S.M.

#5 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@Supreme Marvel said:

I stopped reading Superman until Giffen and Jurgens take over. Then I'll read on through to them because I don't like Perez's run. I'll comment on his version of Clark after that. I really enjoy the Clark we are seeing in Action.

Did you not read issue 7? And I recommend reading the last issue of Perez's run, it was actually pretty good.

#6 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11263 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

Did you not read issue 7? And I recommend reading the last issue of Perez's run, it was actually pretty good.

I will read it. I've got issues 1-5. I'll get the others later this afternoon.

#7 Posted by seth2724 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah issue 7 ad 8 are awsome! i agree the clark in action comics is pretty cool haha. out of interest what do people think about amy adams as lois lane and Henry Cavill as superman? hes not really like christopher reeves bit mre...manly and rugged than most supermen

#8 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't been reading his main series, so I wouldn't know. Is he really that different?

#9 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3502 posts) - - Show Bio

He hasn't really been a jerk. He's just been really mopey.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.