Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18939 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Adventures of Superman?

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

Who has read the most recent volume of AoS? What was your favorite issue?

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

My favorites are issues 15 and 28.

I have read most of the volume's issues but I didn't particularly enjoyed many of them.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I enjoyed Matt Kindt's issue very much. I'd like to see him write Superman's monthly.

Titanbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Titanbreaker

My favorite issues were #29 & #30 and #40 & #41 the way Joker, one of DC's biggest villains was used as a stand in for fans who don't get superman or even know anything about him and think that because they know nothing about him he must be boring only for Superman to turn that on its head was something that Superman has needed for a long time.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Dropped this book sometime after Demolisher arc. Is it worth picking up again or it’s still hit-or-miss book?

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dropped this book sometime after Demolisher arc. Is it worth picking up again or it’s still hit-or-miss book?

Ηit and miss. After all its an anthology series :P

Check for the best issues, some of them are very good.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SOG7dc

@squalleon:

Who were the writers on those comics? They're numbered weird so it's a bit troublesome finding the ones you said you liked.

The series is hit or miss but there are really some hidden gems in there. Specifically Kindt's, Edmonson's and Krul's issues.

Zandalf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Despite some rare good and also very good issues it was easily,like really easily, a mostly miss book i fear.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

@squalleon:

Who were the writers on those comics? They're numbered weird so it's a bit troublesome finding the ones you said you liked.

The series is hit or miss but there are really some hidden gems in there. Specifically Kindt's, Edmonson's and Krul's issues.

Too many. Search the comicvine page, they have them listed.

I prefered the one shots over the 3 parters to be honest. I felt the title was mostly fitted for them.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.