Action Comics v. Superman

#1 Posted by ampm1789 (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Although I know for the most part this is pure speculation, but what do you think will happen to the Superman books post-He'l on Earth? Even though I appreciate both books thus far (Action since #1, Supes since #0), I'm conflicted with which one I should get regularly on my pull (and don't say Snyder and Lee's because I know I'll get that, too). It'd help to know the character dynamics and concepts each respective book will deal with. I know its hard to say before the crossover's end, but any guesses on the particular content each will emphasize, with Action becoming more in sync continuity-wise?

#2 Posted by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

Action comics

#3 Posted by Lvenger (21233 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stormbox: Where's that first image from?

@ampm1789: Diggle has said that his run will fall in with the present continuity of the New 52. And that after a few tie ins to the post H'El on Earth stuff, Diggle will have stories of his own to tell.

#4 Edited by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger: It the varinat cover to action comics 15

#5 Posted by GunGunW (1006 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the Superman run better, but I think both are pretty bad.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.