Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18939 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Action Comics help!

MurieC16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By MurieC16

I stopped reading after issue 7 and I want to know what happened since I left, I really wanna jump back into the series.

FrankenKong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By FrankenKong

Well you should finish the story with #8 with Brainiac and the bottled city of Metropolis. Once thats done for the love of god you can skip issue #9. I don't even know why number 9 was even conceived so save yourself the time/energy/$3.99 and skip it. Issue #10 is really good and so on.

polo327

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By polo327

#8 just finishes the current arc. #9 is skippable but if you're interested in just keeping a collection I don't think it's a horrible issue, however it is pretty much just filler. #10 and 11 are the start of a new arc, you should pick up from 10.

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By sethysquare

I thought #9 was great. Just that it might seem a little outta place, but at the end of the day it'll probably tie in to a bigger story, Morrison wont write a story for nothing.

But you can still skip it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.