Action Comics help!

#1 Posted by MurieC16 (68 posts) - - Show Bio

I stopped reading after issue 7 and I want to know what happened since I left, I really wanna jump back into the series.

#2 Posted by FrankenKong (234 posts) - - Show Bio

Well you should finish the story with #8 with Brainiac and the bottled city of Metropolis. Once thats done for the love of god you can skip issue #9. I don't even know why number 9 was even conceived so save yourself the time/energy/$3.99 and skip it. Issue #10 is really good and so on.

#3 Posted by polo327 (58 posts) - - Show Bio

#8 just finishes the current arc. #9 is skippable but if you're interested in just keeping a collection I don't think it's a horrible issue, however it is pretty much just filler. #10 and 11 are the start of a new arc, you should pick up from 10.

#4 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought #9 was great. Just that it might seem a little outta place, but at the end of the day it'll probably tie in to a bigger story, Morrison wont write a story for nothing.

But you can still skip it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.